Subject: Fwd: Re: draft: call for comments on accepting IDs into v6ops

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 16:27:49 -0400

v6ops Folks,

At the interim meeting in Sunnyvale, we had consensus of the attendees to
accept six Internet-Drafts as v6ops work items.  This mail is intended to 
check
that consensus with the v6ops list.  Please let us know if you have any 
objections
to accepting the following documents as v6ops work items:

Survey of IPv4 Addresses in Currently Deployed IETF Standards (IPV4SURVVEY)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-ipv4survey-02.txt>

Transition Mechanisms for IPv6 Hosts and Routers (MECH)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-mech-v2-00.txt>

Unmanaged Networks Transition Scope (UNMANSCOPE)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-unmanscope-01.txt>

Transition Scenarios for 3GPP Networks (3GPP-CASES)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-soininen-ngtrans-3gpp-cases-00.txt>

Transition Scenarios for ISP Networks (ISP-CASES)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mickles-v6ops-isp-cases-01.txt>

IPv6 Enterprise Networks Scenarios (ENT-V6NET)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pouffary-v6ops-ent-v6net-00.txt>

Thanks,
Margaret & Itojun
v6ops co-chairs