Subject: A looking glass/traceroute page

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 14:36:32 +0300 (EEST)

Hello,

Failing to find good pages on collected looking glass/traceroute pointers
for v6, I did some quick browsing and collected some at:

http://staff.csc.fi/psavola/lg.html

Please send updates/modifications/etc directly.  In particular, I failed
to find the pages (if they exist) for the major v6 services providers..

HTH.

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "Tell me of difficulties surmounted,
Netcore Oy                   not those you stumble over and fall"
Systems. Networks. Security.  -- Robert Jordan: A Crown of Swords

---

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 14:42:36 +0300 (EEST)

> to find the pages (if they exist) for the major v6 services providers..

To clarify, because the mailing list removed the reply-to I set, do not 
send any updates etc. on the list(s) but directly.

Thanks.