Subject: Request to Advance "IPv4 Address Usage in Standards" Documents

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 23:06:07 +0200 (EET)

Hi,

On behalf of the v6ops WG, we'd like to request that the following
documents be published as Informational RFCs:

Introduction to the Survey of IPv4 Addresses in Currently Deployed IETF Standards
Survey of IPv4 Addresses in Currently Deployed IETF Application Area Standards
Survey of IPv4 Addresses in Currently Deployed IETF Operations & Management Area Standards
Survey of IPv4 Addresses in Currently Deployed IETF Internet Area Standards
Survey of IPv4 Addresses in Currently Deployed IETF Routing Area Standards
Survey of IPv4 Addresses in Currently Deployed IETF Security Area Standards
Survey of IPv4 Addresses in Currently Deployed IETF Sub-IP Area Standards
Survey of IPv4 Addresses in Currently Deployed IETF Transport Area Standards

That is:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-intro-05.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-apps-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-ops-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-int-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-routing-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-sec-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-subip-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-trans-04.txt

(Note: a minor issue has been noticed in each of trans-04 and
routing-02, and they will be revised within a week, but this should
not "stop the press".)

Working group last calls for these documents were completed between 
August 12th and November 7th, and the revisions take the comments into 
account.  The documents have also been extensively reviewed in the 
respective areas, and all the issues have been resolved.

Thanks,
 Pekka, Jonne & Bob
 v6ops WG co-chairs