Subject: New version of IPv6 Transition/Coexistence Security overview avai lable

From: "Elwyn Davies" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 11:34:59 +0200

This draft will be discussed at IETF61..

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: IPv6 Transition/Co-existence Security
Considerations
	Author(s)	: P. Savola, et al.
	Filename	: draft-savola-v6ops-security-overview-03.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2004-10-27
	
The transition from a pure IPv4 network to a network where IPv4 and
   IPv6 co-exist brings a number of extra security considerations that
   need to be taken into account when deploying IPv6 and operating the
   dual-protocol network and the associated transition mechanisms.  This
   document attempts to give an overview of the various issues grouped
   into three categories: Issues due to the IPv6 protocol itself, due to
   transition mechanisms, and due to the way in which IPv6 is being
   deployed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-savola-v6ops-security-overview-03.
txt