Subject: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-palet-v6ops-tun-auto-disc-02.txt

From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 15:37:19 -0600

Hi all,

In case you've not seen the announcement, we have submitted a new version of
this document.

Now it comes with the analysis of SLP, which Brian suggested several times,
and we had not previously documented.

Regards,
Jordi

------ Mensaje reenviado
De: [email-masked]
Responder a: [email-masked]
Fecha: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:02:28 -0400
Para: [email-masked]
Asunto: I-D ACTION:draft-palet-v6ops-tun-auto-disc-02.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

    Title        : Analysis of IPv6 Tunnel End-point Discovery Mechanisms
    Author(s)    : J. Palet, et al.
    Filename    : draft-palet-v6ops-tun-auto-disc-02.txt
    Pages        : 16
    Date        : 2004-10-26
    
Tunneling is commonly used in several IPv6 transition mechanisms.  To
   be able to automate setting up tunnels, one critical component is
   being able to automatically determine the tunnel end-point for the
   tunneling mechanism.  This memo analyses the different approaches for
   configuring the IPv6 tunnel endpoint on a node.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-palet-v6ops-tun-auto-disc-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
    "get draft-palet-v6ops-tun-auto-disc-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
    [email-masked].
In the body type:
    "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-palet-v6ops-tun-auto-disc-02.txt".
    
NOTE:    The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
    MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
    feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
    command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
    a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
    exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
    "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
    up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
    how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-palet-v6ops-tun-auto-disc-02.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce

------ Fin del mensaje reenviado

**********************************
Madrid 2003 Global IPv6 Summit
Presentations and videos on line at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, including attached files, is prohibited.