Subject: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-palet-v6ops-solution-tun-auto-disc-01.txt

From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:52:11 -0600

Second document regarding the auto discovery of the tunnel end point.

Please, provide inputs !

Regards,
Jordi

------ Mensaje reenviado
De: [email-masked]
Responder a: [email-masked]
Fecha: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:07:26 -0400
Para: [email-masked]
Asunto: I-D ACTION:draft-palet-v6ops-solution-tun-auto-disc-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

    Title        : IPv6 Tunnel End-point Automatic Discovery Mechanism
    Author(s)    : J. Palet, M. Diaz
    Filename    : draft-palet-v6ops-solution-tun-auto-disc-01.txt
    Pages        : 15
    Date        : 2004-10-26
    
Tunneling is commonly used by several IPv6 transition mechanisms.  To
   be able to automate setting up tunnels, one critical component is a
   solution to automatically discover the tunnel end-point (TEP) for the
   transition mechanism.

   This memo proposes a solution for discovering the IPv6 TEP in a
   simple an efficient way.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-palet-v6ops-solution-tun-auto-disc
-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
    "get draft-palet-v6ops-solution-tun-auto-disc-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
    [email-masked].
In the body type:
    "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-palet-v6ops-solution-tun-auto-disc-01.txt".
    
NOTE:    The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
    MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
    feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
    command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
    a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
    exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
    "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
    up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
    how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-palet-v6ops-solution-tun-auto-disc-01.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce

------ Fin del mensaje reenviado

**********************************
Madrid 2003 Global IPv6 Summit
Presentations and videos on line at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, including attached files, is prohibited.