Subject: New version of draft-ietf-v6ops-natpt-to-expermentl(-02)

From: Elwyn Davies <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 10:23:23 +0100

This draft is taking part in a new experiment designed to speed up 
publication after approval.

The draft is being copy edited by the RFC Editor in advance of IETF Last 
Call and submission to the IESG so that
- delays after approval are minimised by parellelising the copy 
editing/community review process
- the text which is reviewed and approved is essentially the text that 
is published rather than a copy edited version, so minimising the chance 
that the copy editing inadvertently changes the technical meaning

In the process of getting the document into this process we discovered 
that four of the references were in fact not referenced in the text 
(thanks to a more recent version of xml2rfc!).
It turns out that three of them are left over references from an early 
version of the document that shouldn't be in the
document at all: RFC3095, RFC 3574, I-D.durand-v6ops-dualstack-vs-natpt.
There ought to be a reference to the fourth one, RFC3484 (default 
address selection),  in the second  paragraph of s4.1.

This mistake has been corrected and  we have taken the chance to update 
Cedric Aoun's contact details: the updated version (-02) will be 
available in the I-D database shortly.

The copy edited document will be published probably in about a week's 
time and will be the one that is submitted for IETF last call (althoug 
it is itself informational, it affects a standards track document).

Regards,
Elwyn