Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shin-v6ops-802-16-deployment-scenarios-00.txt

From: Myung-Ki Shin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 09:45:57 +0900

Hi,

We've posted a new draft - ISP IPv6 Deployment Scenarios in Wireless 
Broadband Access Networks.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shin-v6ops-802-16-deployment-scenarios-00.txt

This draft extends the work of [draft-ietf-v6ops-bb-deployment-
scenarios] and re-uses the document layout.

As the deployment of wireless broadband access network progresses,
users will be connected to IPv6 networks.  In this draft we will
discuss main components of IPv6 IEEE 802.16 access network and its
differences from IPv4 IEEE 802.16 networks and how IPv6 is deployed
and integrated in each of the IEEE 802.16 technologies using
tunneling mechanisms and native IPv6.

Its goal was to contribute to [draft-ietf-v6ops-bb-deployment-
scenarios], but it is too late to add new material.

So, authors think that it will be also useful for ISP who wants to
adopt 802.16 access technologies, if it is published as a separate
document.

I would appreciate to hear your comments.

Thansk,
Myung-Ki,

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce