Subject: draft-ooms-v6ops-bgp-tunnel-06.txt and v6ops review

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 16:16:15 -0800

We have been asked to read and comment on

   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ooms-v6ops-bgp- 
tunnel-06.txt
   "Connecting IPv6 Islands over IPv4 MPLS using IPv6 Provider Edge  
Routers
   (6PE)", Jeremy De Clercq, 18-Jan-06, <draft-ooms-v6ops-bgp- 
tunnel-06.txt>

which is about to go into IESG review. As you will recall, this has  
been round the block, and deserves speedy review. May I suggest that  
you get your comments in by 17 March at the latest. Reply to the  
authors copying idr; if you are not on the list, the working group  
chairs will deal with the moderation issues.

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 11:13:50 +0530

Hi,
 
Just consider the scenario in which the CE also supports the IPv4.  Then how the IPv4 MPLS cloud will cater this specific IPv4 packet. 
 
BR,
Dheeraj

________________________________

From: [email-masked] on behalf of Fred Baker
Sent: Thu 3/9/2006 5:46 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: draft-ooms-v6ops-bgp-tunnel-06.txt and v6ops review

---

From: "Eric Klein" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 07:59:40 +0200

<posted with co-chair approval>
Hi,

As part of my thesis I am analyzing people's knowledge, perceptions, and
plans regarding Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in a survey.

I would appreciate it if you could fill in the survey (no personal
information is requested) and forward it to anyone that you feel
appropriate. You should be aware that this survey leaves a tracking cookie
on your computer to prevent duplicate responses.

The survey is aimed at both non-technical and technical people and should
only take you a few minutes to complete and would greatly help me in my
studies.

What is in it for you? In appreciation for taking the survey you will be
redirected to a page with links to more information about IPv6 and several
of my previously published articles. If you would like a copy of the final
article please fill-in your e-mail address on the last page of the survey so
I can send it to you. Your e-mail will not be used for anything other than
responding with a copy of the article.

A friend of mine at is hosting the Survey at:
http://www.richgautier.com/survey/survey1.aspx

Also, I apologize if you get more than one copy of this request; I am cross
posting to several mailing lists and my personal mailing list.

Thanks for your help,
Eric Klein, MSc.
Leon Recanati Graduate School of Business Administration and the Netvision
Institute for Internet Studies, Tel Aviv University
[email-masked]

---

From: Eric Levy-Abegnoli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 17:16:09 +0100

On jeudi 9 Mars 2006 06:43, [email-masked] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just consider the scenario in which the CE also supports the IPv4.  Then
> how the IPv4 MPLS cloud will cater this specific IPv4 packet.
What about it ? I don't see anything in the draft that will prevent such 
packet to be handled "as usual" by the PE and the MPLS cloud.
Eric