Subject: European IPv6 Convergence Event, Vienna, 1st/2nd June

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 11:42:40 +0100

Hi,

I'm a bit nervous about sending what may be considered spam to this
list, but I feel this is probably the European Commission's biggest
IPv6 event of the year, and it has a deployment focus on convergence
of services on IPv6, so is relevent to what people are discussing
in v6ops.

It's in Vienna and free to register/attend, with speakers from all
over the world.

People on list particularly in Europe may be interested in coming
along, if so then there's info and registration details here:

        http://www.ipv6-convergence-vienna.net/

Cheers,

--
Tim/::1

---

From: David Malone <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 16:25:44 +0100

> It's in Vienna and free to register/attend, with speakers from all

I also note that the conference is being streamed, so if you can't
make it to Vienna you're not out of luck.

	David.

---

From: Joe Abley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 22:24:41 +0300

> make it to Vienna you're not out of luck.

Is it being streamed over IPv6?

---

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 11:18:38 +0100

> Is it being streamed over IPv6?

At present I believe the Austria Telekom streaming service is v4 only but 
a v6 facility is being investigated.

-- 
Tim/::1