Subject: IPv6 Benchmarking

From: "Chip Popoviciu \(cpopovic\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 01:57:18 -0400

Dear v6ops,
 
Thank you for the opportunity offered to bring before you some
challenging topics related to IPv6 benchmarking. We believe strongly in
the need for IPv6 benchmarking guidelines to help IPv6 deployment
planning and we hope to receive advice based on the operational
expertise of this WG. As promised during the Wednesday session, here is
a pointer to the IPv6 benchmarking draft:
 
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/bmwg/draft-popoviciu-bmwg-ipv6benchmarking-01.t
xt
 
Please send us your comments and suggestions, they are very much
appreciated.
 
Best Regards,
Chip