Subject: Call for agenda items - v6ops

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 14:09:22 -0700

Active but not updated since the July meeting:
May 30  draft-ietf-v6ops-802-16-deployment-scenarios-00.txt
Jun 19  draft-ietf-v6ops-routing-guidelines-00.txt
Jun 21  draft-ietf-v6ops-scanning-implications-00.txt
Jun 29  draft-chown-v6ops-campus-transition-03.txt

New versions:
Jul 15  draft-ietf-v6ops-addcon-01.txt
Sep 20  draft-chown-v6ops-renumber-thinkabout-05.txt
Sep 28  draft-van-beijnum-v6ops-pa-mhome-community-01.txt

I also expect to post a document that we might discuss, and there was  
some talk about a possible BOF that Tim wanted, but I don't know the  
status of that. Specifically I think we're expecting a document from  
Tim named draft-ietf-v6ops-campus-transition-00.txt. The arifumi  
draft is headed off to DHCP and the persson draft to IPv6.

I will assume that the three new drafts are on our agenda unless told  
otherwise. Any other items people want to discuss - I need a new  
draft to put it on the agenda, and I would appreciate being told how  
much time each agenda item (including the three above) needs. Per  
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/67-cutoff_dates.html, the -00 cutoff is  
16 October, and the update cut-off is 23 October, both at 9:00  
Eastern time.

I will also need any slides that folks want to use by a week before  
the meeting, which is to say 30 October. Powerpoint, Postscript, or  
PDF format is acceptable.

---

From: Ruri Hiromi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 17:27:19 +0900

Hi,

we will soon submit our draft-arifumi-v6ops-addr-select-ps-00.txt to  
make it to -01 and move its stage to DHC-wg.

Regards,

On 2006/10/02, at 6:09, Fred Baker wrote:

> I also expect to post a document that we might discuss, and there  
> was some talk about a possible BOF that Tim wanted, but I don't  
> know the status of that. Specifically I think we're expecting a  
> document from Tim named draft-ietf-v6ops-campus-transition-00.txt.  
> The arifumi draft is headed off to DHCP and the persson draft to IPv6.
>
> I will assume that the three new drafts are on our agenda unless  
> told otherwise. Any other items people want to discuss - I need a  
> new draft to put it on the agenda, and I would appreciate being  
> told how much time each agenda item (including the three above)  
> needs. Per http://www.ietf.org/meetings/67-cutoff_dates.html, the  
> -00 cutoff is 16 October, and the update cut-off is 23 October,  
> both at 9:00 Eastern time.
>

-------------------------------
Ruri Hiromi
[email-masked]

---

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 18:22:05 +0100

Hi Fred,

> Jun 21  draft-ietf-v6ops-scanning-implications-00.txt
This one will be updated before 23rd.

> Jun 29  draft-chown-v6ops-campus-transition-03.txt
I have just resubmitted as new draft-ietf-v6ops-campus-transition-00,
as suggested, stripping the 'ongoing' issues.

> Jul 15  draft-ietf-v6ops-addcon-01.txt
Gunter and I will be at the meeting; I think Gunter would like to present.

> Sep 20  draft-chown-v6ops-renumber-thinkabout-05.txt
I would like 15-20 mins to cover this (I will likely update again) and
to begin to create the 'community' that David Kessens suggested towards
a future BoF.

> PDF format is acceptable.

No problem.

Thanks,
-- 
Tim