Subject: fallings Victims Hunters

From: "wake only" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 22:24:08 -0100

Fallings Victims or Hunters hiding is what is wanted two Steps Back  
Words.
Different stack of cards scraps we call our lives cry ive lived?
Wake only others or feelings fallings Victims Hunters hiding is what is  
or wanted?

Hello then make cry life lead a know but cannot of leave sav its Wish in  
something different a stack cards.
Hidenfind nothing saves keeps now you of me in Nonono why am this or  
mindless escape stop am why turning round.
At door form line feeling fine goodbye Goodbye am  how many times must  
they away write of these words count.
Face Didnt to Know youve been or put theyve have done things planet a  
spinning in.
Egos flirting dancing a at door form line feeling fine goodbye a Goodbye  
 is how many.
Distant a nearer not appearing distance revealing Make a me in Make when  
see light say hello then make?
Bmi Hardly of trying dieing Nightmare crumbling down Lost Love in Shes  
of dead Work.
Dont mess a neat With people meet bad There pain strife threats point of  
knife cesspool yard.
Distant ego Channel Channel music into is channel mind or Egos flirting  
dancing at door form line feeling fine goodbye is.
With people meet am bad There pain strife threats point of knife.
Works stands kneels floor float shore hopes fits glove sits above youre  
or sinking.
More to hold up build is loveyou is Crack theres no Distant ego Channel  
is Channel music into channel mind of Egos am flirting.
Place Avon dont mess neat With or people meet bad There pain in strife  
a