Subject: Anyway, enough chatter, check out this NYTimes article about the latest opinion from the SCOTUS.

From: "Magnus Gaines" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 21:38:29 +0900

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

"We're losing that generation of leaders. Swallowing Bush's line that it
is due to the tax cuts, and regurgitating it to their open-beaked
readers. "He wanted to make sure he could take care of himself in the
court of law.
Its a hiuge jobs program this wall of yours.
Cuz there is actual imperical evidence that Republicans are split to
that effect. The recipe won the election.
I think he deserves it. Think of how everybody in DC loves Joe. Simply
accusing someone of doing something should never be enough to remove
their rights. Getting a net ZERO Legislative advantage! Its a hiuge jobs
program this wall of yours. The fear that military folks get upset about
the civilians they take orders from is valid during peacetime.
"So if this full faith is undermined by constant lying and unreliable
financial statements by the people who matter. Graham's legal ethics.
Get informed, take action! Orin Hatch did in fact vote against the
Immigration reform bill that just passed the Judiciary Committee that he
sits on.
Yet, in today's media, we find that there is an inverse proportionality
to the quantity of ink spilled versus the level of breathtaking
corruption a story lends.
"The information of the people at large can alone make them  safe, as
they are the sole depositary of our political and religious freedom.
Graham's legal ethics.
Thank you Sebastian Mallaby.
It is sort of what Rule of Law means. Seems to me false reporting of the
Government's financial state is indeed illegal if Sarbanes-Oxley were to
apply to the Government.
Mainly because everytime I get an idea, someone else gets the same idea
and posts it before I do.
Interestingly enough, lots of Englewood, NJ residents.
embrasingly to us a number of times totally innocent people being held
in prison. Click here now to write a letter to the editor of the New
York Times and demand they donate the tainted proceeds of the ad to
relief work in Darfur! Maybe it is time they switched gears, and
expanded a law that is currently on the books for Corporations to
regulate the Government's own Financial reporting. Yes, this time it is
Aventis who pushed through an antibiotic called Ketek. You guys have
done such a great job.