Subject: National Business Awards Program

From: Odetta Rogers <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Jun 2007 13:51:54 -0400

Press Release

8th Annual National Small/Diversity Business Awards Program Announced

SOUTHPORT, CT, June 1, 2007/ -- DiversityBusiness.com, which is the nation's most prestigious and leading small business Internet portal will be conducting it's 8th annual "Top Small Businesses in America" survey. This year's survey will determine the Top 500 Small Businesses, Top 500 Women Owned Businesses and Top 500 Diversity  Owned Businesses in the United States. Also, for each State, the Top 50 Small Businesses, Top 50 Women Owned Businesses and Top 50 Diversity Owned Businesses.

To be a member of this elite group is indeed an honor. DiversityBusiness research has been recognized and published by the world's most preeminent publications including Forbes Magazine, Business Week and thousands of media outlets throughout the world. Honorees will be recognized and honored at the 8th Annual Multicultural Business Conference in April of 2008 in Orlando, Florida.

The national data collection effort is a massive undertaking. In order to participate, businesses must register at www.DiversityBusiness.com/BusinessAwards.

All Small, Women and Minority owned businesses are encouraged to register. Last years winners received enormous recognition and exposure for their companies.

DiversityBusiness is the nation's largest and most comprehensive online resources for Small, Women, and Minority owned businesses and large procurement organizations. It is a membership-based exchange platform that facilitates contacts and communication, streamlines business processes and provides vital business news and information.

"Diversity businesses are now a fundamental element of the business landscape in America", said Kenton Clarke, CEO of DiversityBusiness.com. "Our job is to provide full administrative and organizational support to our members at every stage of their business cycles. With DiversityBusiness behind them, companies can devote all energies to expanding their multicultural markets: publicizing their organization, negotiating contracts, and providing or receiving goods and services", said Clarke. We
are dedicated to continually working toward a prosperous, nationwide small business community. Our mission is to provide a powerful nationwide platform for the expansion of multicultural business opportunities.

About DiversityBusiness.com

Launched in 1999, DiversityBusiness, with over 35,000 members, is the largest organization of diversity-owned businesses throughout the United States that provide goods and services to Fortune 1000 companies, government agencies, and colleges and universities. DiversityBusiness provides research and data collection services for diversity including the "Top 50 Organizations for Multicultural Business Opportunities", "Top 500 Diversity Owned Companies in America", and others. Its research has
been recognized and published by Forbes Magazine, Business Week and thousands of other print and internet publications. The site has gained national recognition and has won numerous awards for its content and design. It is a leading provider of Supplier Diversity management tools. DiversityBusiness.com is produced by Computer Consulting Associates International Inc. (CCAii.com) of Southport, CT. Founded in 1980.

Press Contact: Odetta Rogers, Director of Communications, DiversityBusiness,  Click here to contact

Source: DiversityBusiness

You are receiving this special promotion, since you or your associates subscribed your email id to
receive the communication from DiversityBusiness or its affiliates,

To remove or unsubscribe click HERE