Subject: dizziness commandant

From: Crowley N. Clotilda <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 11:39:02 +0300

CAON UP 45% In The Last Week!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.80 UP

CAON continues to climb daily. Up 45% in the last 7 days as investors
are excited about this company's new direction. Read the releases,
consider the potential and get on CAON firs thing Thursday!

But the attempts of the anti-nuclear lobby to spin a nightmarish tale
from the incident have proved fruitless, with the nuclear accident in
actuality nothing more than a red herring.

'The good voters of Bennelong won't be taken in by Madame Blow-In,' he
told a moderate, intelligent talk-back radio host.

Across the water US President George W Bush has himself mounted a new
defence of the narrative of the long war.

' Once merely rhetoric, the claim is increasingly  accurate as more
soldiers of the first wave of Twenty-First Century anti-American
militancy take up the fight in the US-occupied country.

Among them - perhaps the most vital foreign policy question - for the
West and for the people of Iraq - ou est Tintin? During the few
centuries of its rise to global ascendancy the United States has been
slowly and surely accumulating adversaries with an unperturbed air of
brash confidence. Perhaps in the circles he moves Gillard is considered
less a powerful politician and more a scrumptious bit.
And the dangerous political decision might at the same time put the
people on their guard.
' The impasse was broken yesterday by a coincidence of events that
permitted authorities on both sides of the Indian Ocean to seek a
solution with renewed impetus. As Cricket Australia pointed out, they
would have been fined two million dollars if they pulled out, so it
really was an incredibly difficult situation for them.

"There's more growth to be had! It would have been hell for the players
to even begin to consider such sophisticated metaphysical issues.

Or 'The Making of Statements Inimicable To Current Government Policy'.
And his assertion that Gillard is prettier than he is may be refuted by
many of those familiar with the appearance and demeanour of the two.
It could be said, on consideration, that this happy circumstance is the
lynchpin without which our fair democracy might fly apart, and without
which the social contract would seem quite worthless.
For Hockey, Gillard may be a swan, a delectable morsel, a daunting,
unattainable, delicious and tantalising femme fatale.