Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-v6ops-addcon-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 17:08:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IPv6 Unicast Address Assignment Considerations
	Author(s)	: G. Van de Velde, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-v6ops-addcon-05.txt
	Pages		: 33
	Date		: 2007-6-29
	
One fundamental aspect of any IP communications infrastructure is its
   addressing plan.  With its new address architecture and allocation
   policies, the introduction of IPv6 into a network means that network
   designers and operators need to reconsider their existing approaches
   to network addressing.  Lack of guidelines on handling this aspect of
   network design could slow down the deployment and integration of
   IPv6.  This document aims to provide the information and
   recommendations relevant to planning the addressing aspects of IPv6
   deployments.  The document also provides IPv6 addressing case studies
   for both an enterprise and an ISP network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-addcon-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-v6ops-addcon-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-addcon-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.