Subject: witness crybaby

From: Shea <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 08:04:33 -0700

SZSN Announces Sales Income UP 37.6% Over Last Year!

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.38 UP 15% (9:36AM EST)

SZSN continues to climb as more great news unfolds. Read the news and
get on SZSN today!

By the way, did we mention that it is absolutely FREE?
com with your Website name, Linkshare username and ABW username, if you
have one.

Valid April May and June.
com,  No one knows home bar supplies and equipment like we do! Visit our
support site or Learn more about the FractionPrice affiliate program
here.

Click here to learn more and sign up with Gaiam today and start earning
commission on lifestyle, fitness and wellness sales! To sign up to the
Gaiam affiliate program please click here .

No coupon code is necessary.

Extensive reporting tools which are easy to use.
Fitness, wellness and enviromentally friendly products on Sale  By
gaiam. Login to your Linkshare account and grab text links for these
products to promote them on your site. com LinkShare affiliate program,
please click here   KegWorks.

com offers a limited number of coupons at any one time.

The award is the latest accolade for the Gaiam.

com - No one knows home bar supplies and equipment like we do!
Please also note that the discount does not apply to previous orders and
cannot be combined with any other offers. And remember, the more they
shop, the more you earn!

A worm continues to spread and infect computers under the guise of
Valentine's messages.

This is when things really start to heat up. If you're not already an
affiliate of My Celtic Jeweler, join up in ShareaSale or  join up in
ShareResults and place a banner today.
Be sure your customers remember to enter the gift certificate code when
checking out.

- Users should be on the lookout for suspect emails with 'romantic
titles' or 'gift-offers'. com,  No one knows home bar supplies and
equipment like we do!
Click here to learn more and sign up with Gaiam today and start earning
commission on lifestyle, fitness and wellness sales! com Affiliate
Handbag Selling Tips and Fashion Coupons By Patrick.

Be sure your customers remember to enter the gift certificate code when
checking out. To check out the video files available to affiliates
please click here.
com has had another terrific month and here are the items which moved
for our affiliates the fastest.

The Gaiam logo on the top left hand corner of the video player is a
clickable affiliate link. People always want to save money. Your users
will love our site and our visitor-to-sale conversion rate is high.
These newly arrived items are valid for a limited time only, so don't
miss out on the chance to pass on some fabulous savings to your
customers!
You'll see once again that the exquisite Jewelry brands of Masini
Gioielli, Antica Murrina Veneziana and Zoppini are leading the field.

What's going around this Valentine's Day.