Subject: Yet there is precious little to show for it.

From: Tim <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 06:03:01 -0600

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Ideas should be drafted to help Iraq develop a democracy that fosters
multiethnic representation and cooperation. There are no easy ways to
screen fake from genuine pastoral care or to distinguish the spiritual
agency from the business-oriented, televangelical station.
By refusing to put the army and police back together, and approving the
de-Baathification of Iraqi society and downsizing the ministries, Bremer
caused the fragile society to break apart. Finally by manipulating the
politics of the country, he disenfranchised and empowered some of the
very people who would later become the leaders of the insurgency. Now
here is one of the organizational features that are in turn sometimes
perceived by Western nations as a threat: this senior clergy actually
serves as a direct representative of the faqih.