Subject: This race wouldn't be one-tenth that much cost or effort, yet might still accomplish many of the same goals for the city and the region.

From: Jim <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 12:54:41 +0200

VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
for Monday.

But who would race in this event? This race wouldn't be one-tenth that
much cost or effort, yet might still accomplish many of the same goals
for the city and the region. Heck, Cincinnati once proposed to be the
site of the summer Olympics.
Heck, Cincinnati once proposed to be the site of the summer Olympics.
But that would still leave thousands aching for a chance to blast
through closed highways at ridiculous speeds. or maybe auction off the
spots. But that would still leave thousands aching for a chance to blast
through closed highways at ridiculous speeds.
This would be the perfect opportunity for those rich guys with their
Porsche Carreras and Mercedes SLRs to really open them up on public
roads.

for helping support the hordes of tourists.

This would be the perfect opportunity for those rich guys with their
Porsche Carreras and Mercedes SLRs to really open them up on public
roads. This would be the perfect opportunity for those rich guys with
their Porsche Carreras and Mercedes SLRs to really open them up on
public roads.
I'm imagining it literally as I type. That's an entirely different
question.

While you could you sell TV rights to the event, the tourism dollars
alone would be enormous. Heck, Cincinnati once proposed to be the site
of the summer Olympics.

Then, each participant would have to pay the entry fee to actually race.
And that brings me to the money part. But that would still leave
thousands aching for a chance to blast through closed highways at
ridiculous speeds.

or maybe auction off the spots.

But that would still leave thousands aching for a chance to blast
through closed highways at ridiculous speeds. But that would still leave
thousands aching for a chance to blast through closed highways at
ridiculous speeds. And don't think this is entirely thought out. If that
could be done, the rest would be perfectly feasible, I think.

Heck, Cincinnati once proposed to be the site of the summer Olympics.
Then, each participant would have to pay the entry fee to actually race.
And don't think this is entirely thought out.

or maybe auction off the spots.

This race wouldn't be one-tenth that much cost or effort, yet might
still accomplish many of the same goals for the city and the region. But
who would race in this event? But that would still leave thousands
aching for a chance to blast through closed highways at ridiculous
speeds. It would be a true road race where any road-worthy automobile
may enter. But that would still leave thousands aching for a chance to
blast through closed highways at ridiculous speeds. Then, each
participant would have to pay the entry fee to actually race. for
helping support the hordes of tourists.

Think road rally for the everyman.

So, if anyone from Cincinnati town council or Hamilton County is reading
this, please consider this idea; I think it would be at least an
interesting thing to attempt.

So, if anyone from Cincinnati town council or Hamilton County is reading
this, please consider this idea; I think it would be at least an
interesting thing to attempt.