Subject: The excellent return on investment is accepted throughout the industry.

From: Clayton O. Clarence <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 11:57:55 -0400

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Roof consists of a fully-adhered membrane installed directly over a
wooden deck. When the pixels of an FPA detector drift, their response to
the radiant energy emitted by an object changes.

What is an Infrared Window?

Images provided by Jersey Infrared Consultants, Burlington, NJ.
Depending upon imager type and ambient conditions, significant drift can
occur within a very short period of time.

Warm the person's trunk first. Never give a frostbite or hypothermia
victim beverages containing caffeine or alcohol.