Subject: hyphenate presently

From: Meg W. Elder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 10:05:28 -0400

ERMX Gets into Nitride Devices! Applications Are Amazing!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

Nitride Wafers are the next level in super technology. From Super Energy
Conductors to Nano-Lasers used in microscopic surgery. ERMX is moved
into a joint venture to manufacture Nitride devices out of China. This
is huge get on ERMX Monday!

He even sang some of the song for Howard.

Howard said he does have satellite but it's not like he's watching it
just for the porn. They have a couple of special guests and they'll be
talking about a bunch of stuff that's been going on with the show
lately.
They spent a few minutes talking about Alec Baldwin and playing some
audio clips form a movie he did.

Howard asked ''Trevor'' about the paparazzi following them around all
the time.

She explained how she had been listening to his show one morning when he
brought her character up.

Howard asked Adam about doing this movie he made. He had no idea who was
watching that show because it was just so awful.

He said he wanted to fast forward to the rockin part because that's what
he likes about the song. He said that Marky isn't a drunk and that was
it. Howard told him that's for the audience so listening to the radio is
like watching TV.

Adam laughed and said that Jimmy gets paid a million bucks a year to
insult him. Howard talked about how Jackie likes to see dudes in pornos
but he'd rather see two women going at it so he can pretend that he's in
there with them.

He had no idea who was watching that show because it was just so awful.

He said he'd rather have him on his show than floating around as someone
who used to be good in that market.

He said he would but they'd pop sometimes. He played a new song parody
that the guys had created using Mike singing ''My Hump. He said he
wasn't really addicted to sex, it was just watching the porn that he was
addicted to.

He wondered if they were snuff films. Howard asked ''Trevor'' about the
paparazzi following them around all the time.

After that Howard had Mutt on the phone to preview the Superfan
Roundtable.
She insisted so Howard just put her on hold. Adam said that this guy was
always after him because of some things they've said on Lovelines and on
his show. He wrapped up with him a short time later and played some more
of the song from the Private Parts soundtrack as they went to break.
Joey told Marky he really doesn't care about this stuff and it was Marky
who started it all. Fred played some for him so LL talked about how he
had walked into the room and found his mother in a pool of blood and his
grandfather's stomach hanging out.

They spent a minute talking about that and also about how Gary's son
Lucas was saying that he doesn't like playing football.

He said you can see the movie at the Tribecca Film Festival this
weekend.

Howard talked about how Jackie likes to see dudes in pornos but he'd
rather see two women going at it so he can pretend that he's in there
with them. Lucas was also saying that he might play flag football or go
back to skateboarding or playing drums. Artie asked the kids if they
know their dad's nickname.

He also said that Dodi's final words were ''Oh, ohh, ohhhh.

Howard said LL had to get out of there because he had some other shows
to do this morning. Here are this week's stories: Britney Spears was
given a teddy bear by a fan while out with her friends Paris Hilton and
Lindsay Lohan. Marky said that he helped Joey get sober but Joey denied
that and said it wasn't true.
show, came in and explained what happened. Artie quickly mentioned that
he's on HBO's ''Entourage'' this Sunday night as they were ending the
show. Howard made fun of Lou's speech and goofed on him for a little
while. Howard wrapped up with Mike after that and moved on to Steve
Langford and Jon Hein. Howard asked about what was going on in the car
at the time of the crash.
Daniel Carver's Movie Reviews. ''  Joey said that he has done a lot of
movies for HBO and has worked with some people like Dom Deluise and Lou
Ferrigno.

Howard played the song he sang on for the Private Parts soundtrack.
Robin said it was actually Larry King in the clip. Marky And Joey Ramone
Call In. Howard said that he'd like to talk to her on the phone to find
out exactly what's going on. Howard went to Mike Walker who was on the
line waiting to play his game. Howard had Mike get to the game so here's
how it goes. She said that she thought that Bryant Gumbel made a bit of
a prejudiced comment during a show he was on and she didn't like what he
said. Howard said he had to get rid of this guy and asked Joey why he
called.
Howard went to break a short time later.
Howard wrapped up with Joey a short time later and let him go.

A lot of it is an act and he puts that on for the camera and on air.
They spent a minute talking about that and also about how Gary's son
Lucas was saying that he doesn't like playing football. The guy tells
the women to think that they're bigger and they will get bigger. Howard
asked Mike about this Alec Baldwin thing but Mike said that he doesn't
cover anything that involves kids so he said that the big loser in that
whole thing was the kid. If they had watched it and saw a real murder,
they could get into trouble over it.