Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc3330-for-ipv6-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Special-Use IPv6 Addresses
	Author(s)       : M. Blanchet
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc3330-for-ipv6-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-01-15

This document describes the global and other specialized IPv6 address
blocks.  It does not address IPv6 address space assigned to operators
and users through the Regional Internet Registries.  These
descriptions are useful for route and IP filtering, for documentation
and other purposes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc3330-for-ipv6-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc3330-for-ipv6-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc3330-for-ipv6-04.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 13:03:06 -0500

Hi,
  the previous version of this draft was sent to IESG. One DISCUSS was  
raised. This new version of the draft is based on the DISCUSS comment  
and the subsequent discussion offline with the AD for resolving the  
discuss.

Some references:
DISCUSS statement: https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc3330-for-ipv6/comment/76673/?

diff between -03 and -04:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=http://tools.ietf.org/id/
draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc3330-for-ipv6-03.txt&url2=http://www
.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc3330-for-ipv6-
04.txt

or

http://tinyurl.com/yuwuqc

Marc.
Le 08-01-15 à 11:50, [email-masked] a écrit :

> Content-Type: text/plain
> Content-ID:     <2008-01-15114717.I-D\@ietf.org>

-----
IPv6 book: Migrating to IPv6, Wiley, 2006, http://www.ipv6book.ca