Subject: [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-despres-v6ops-apbp-00.txt]

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 16:33:41 -0400

OK, OK. I promise to read this draft first thing tonight :-). Please
stop sending 200 copies of the same mail. On a serious note, can someone
check where the problem is. I checked the i-d-announce archive and I
found only one copy of this mail, but the v6ops archive has 200 copies.

Cheers
Suresh

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action:draft-despres-v6ops-apbp-00.txt
Date: Mon,  7 Apr 2008 05:30:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : A Scalable IPv4-IPv6 Transition Architecture Need for
an address-port-borrowing-protocol (APBP)
	Author(s)       : R. Despres
	Filename        : draft-despres-v6ops-apbp-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-04-07

This document discusses, for the IPv4-IPv6 coexistence period, the
combined requirement that: (1) legacy IPv4 hosts can establish IPv4
transport connections from customer sites having IPv6-only permanent
addresses; (2) for good scalability, no network address translations
(NATs), and a fortiori no application level gateways (ALGs), need to
be supported within network infrastructures.  To satisfy this
requirement, it is concluded that an address-port-borrowing-protocol
(APBP) is needed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-despres-v6ops-apbp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt