Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-v6ops-addr-select-req-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 19:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for address selection mechanisms
	Author(s)       : A. Matsumoto, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-addr-select-req-06.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-04-27

There are some problematic cases when using default address selection
mechanism which RFC 3484 defines.  This document describes additional
requirements co-working with RFC3484 to solve the problems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-addr-select-req-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.