Subject: Dear beloved..

From: "Ronald Bianchi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 12:00:47 -0400 (EDT)

Dear beloved,

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I
believe everyone will die someday.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal
cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I
have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I have
not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for
anyone(not even myself)but my business. Though I was very rich, I was
never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my
business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this
as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make
all the money in the world. I believe that if given a second chance to
come to this world,I would live my life a different way from how I have
lived it. Due to my deteriorating health, I have willed and given most of
my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well
as a few close friends. In order to receive mercy and my soul accepted, I
have decided to give also to charity organizations, as I want this to be
one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money
to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that
my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I
once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute
the money which I have there to charity organizations in Asia and U.K,
they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them
anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.
The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of
thirteen million dollars that I have with a finance institution in Europe.
I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatch it to charity
organizations. I have set aside 10% for you after you complete this
mission.Please reach me through this email address with your response.
Also remember to keep this known to yourself and I alone for now,as I am
doing this as a contribution to life on earth.I will also appreciate if
you provide me with your contact mobile and home phone numbers,so that i
can make arrangements to call you and give you more information regarding
this.I will really appreciate your quick response.

Bless you,

Ronald Bianchi