Subject: Status of NAT-PT solution

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 12:00:55 -0600

Now that NAT-PT has move to historical, is there a consensus or direction on 
how NAT-PT like services are going to be implemented? 

What is the status and the correct work to reference for future 
implementation documentation? 

Eric

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 07:51:54 +1200

Eric,

This is still work in progress, so there is no "correct"
reference right now. I think there will be some more
drafts before Dublin.

    Brian

On 2008-05-13 06:00, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> Now that NAT-PT has move to historical, is there a consensus or
> direction on how NAT-PT like services are going to be implemented?

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 07:51:54 +1200

Eric,

    Brian