Subject: Teredo WGLC

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 10:37:23 -0800

This is to initiate a two week working group last call of draft- 
krishnan-v6ops-teredo-update-04.txt and draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo- 
extensions-02.txt. Please read it now. If you find nits (spelling  
errors, minor suggested wording changes, etc), comment to the authors;  
if you find greater issues, such as disagreeing with a statement or  
finding additional issues that need to be addressed, please post your  
comments to the list.

We are *not* reviewing draft-ietf-v6ops-tunnel-security- 
concerns-01.txt. Comments on that are invited, but in intarea.

We are looking specifically for comments on the importance of the  
document as well as its content. If you have read the document and  
believe it to be of operational utility, that is also an important  
comment to make.

---

From: Rémi Denis-Courmont <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 18:27:29 +0200

> finding additional issues that need to be addressed, please post your

Adding data past the IPv6 payload in some extensions, breaks backward 
compatibility with some Teredo deployments. But given that these extensions 
are anyway already massively deployed by Vista, I think there is no way 
to "fix" this in the document...

-- 
Rémi Denis-Courmont
http://www.remlab.net/