Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 19:38:14 -0800

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Unprocessed:
    http://search.yahoo.com/search?y=Search&p=flewduet%2ecom&fr=sfp&ei=UTF-8 (Click on link after "Go Directly To")
    At Prest1ge R3ps we specialize in fine watches imitations, offering our customers the same beauty and craftsmanship that an original carries, matched by a ridiculously low price that is sometimes hard to believe, but very much true!
    http://search.yahoo.com/search?y=Search&p=flewduet%2ecom&fr=sfp&ei=UTF-8 (Click on link after "Go Directly To")
    Don't believe me? Clck he re to en er Prest1ge R3ps right now, and see it with your very own eyes!

- Done.

Subject: Get 15% off these watches
From: "Becky Tilley" <[email-masked]>
To: "Aaron Mccormick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 22:37:36 -0500

Money is tight, times are hard. Christmas is over. Time to get a new Watch!
http://search.yahoo.com/search?y=Search&p=flewduet%2ecom&fr=sfp&ei=UTF-8 (Click on link after "Go Directly To")

At Prest1ge R3ps we specialize in fine watches imitations, offering our customers the same beauty and craftsmanship that an original carries, matched by a ridiculously low price that is sometimes hard to believe, but very much true!
http://search.yahoo.com/search?y=Search&p=flewduet%2ecom&fr=sfp&ei=UTF-8 (Click on link after "Go Directly To")

Don't believe me? Clck he re to en er Prest1ge R3ps right now, and see it with your very own eyes!