Subject: Agenda

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 09:39:01 -0800

Gather suggestions for an agenda for the coming meeting. The Teredo  
WGLC has ended and I am awaiting updated drafts to send to Ron, and  
the RA Guard work is being updated to reflect the comments submitted  
since September of last year. The translation and tunneling work that  
we looked at last year has all moved to either behave or softwires.  
AFAIK, we have one current draft (eg, posted in December), and two  
that should have an update (posted before last IETF) if we are to  
discuss:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-luo-v6ops-6man-shim6-lbam
   "Load Balancing based on IPv6 Anycast and pseudo-Mobility", Wanming  
Luo,
   XiaoDong Lee, Wei Mao, Mei Wang, 3-Nov-08,
   <draft-luo-v6ops-6man-shim6-lbam-00.txt>

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-manral-v6ops-tiny-fragments-issues
   "Operational issues with Tiny Fragments in IPv6", Vishwas Manral, 9- 
Sep-08,
   <draft-manral-v6ops-tiny-fragments-issues-03.txt>

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rgaglian-v6ops-v6inixp
   "IPv6 Deployment in Internet Exchange Points (IXPs)", Roque Gagliano,
   10-Dec-08, <draft-rgaglian-v6ops-v6inixp-00.txt>

Who wants agenda time?

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 12:31:43 -0800

I have four requests for time in San Francisco, and have asked for a  
single two hour slot. With the exception of draft-rgaglian-v6ops- 
v6inixp-00.txt, and am looking for supporting drafts for these.  
Barring further suggestions, this is our agenda.

I'll post it in a couple of weeks when I see the drafts.

On Feb 10, 2009, at 9:54 AM, Gunter Van de Velde (gvandeve) wrote:
> I would like to ask for 10 minutes to speak about the experiences
> at Networkers Europe IPv6 wireless if possible. We have nice stats
> to repreent based on our stealth project we ran.

On Feb 10, 2009, at 11:01 AM, Roque Gagliano wrote:
> I will be in SF and would like an agenda slot.  I will be also  
> sending an update shortly as I will be receiving feedback from the  
> IXP meeting in next APRICOT.

On Feb 10, 2009, at 5:32 PM, luowanming wrote:
> I'm the author of the draft "draft-luo-v6ops-6man-shim6-lbam". I  
> will update my draft and glad to have agneda time to give  
> presentation for my draft in the coming IETF meeting.

> From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>

> On Feb 9, 2009, at 8:23 PM, John Jason Brzozowski wrote:
>> Yes.  I want to make sure we can do this in a timely manner if/when  
>> we
>> embark on this work.  When can we discuss a path forward?
>
> Whenever you like. make it draft-brznozowski-v6ops-*-00.txt and I'll  
> put you on the agenda for SFO.