Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-cpe-router-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 13:15:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Basic Requirements for IPv6 Customer Edge Routers
	Author(s)       : H. Singh, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-cpe-router-06.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2010-06-04

This document specifies requirements for an IPv6 Customer Edge (CE)
router.  Specifically, the current version of this document focuses
on the basic provisioning of an IPv6 CE router and the provisioning
of IPv6 hosts attached to it.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-cpe-router-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Ole Troan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 17:24:58 -0300

this revision is  just fixing a couple of outdated references and nits to get the document advanced.

cheers,
Ole

On Jun 4, 2010, at 17:15 , [email-masked] wrote:

> <Mail Attachment>

---

From: Jason Livingood <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 10:52:08 -0400

Ole - To refresh everyone's memory (or at least my own), what are the next
steps here?  Is this nearing WGLC do you think or are there additional
updates expected?  I searched the mail archive and wasn't sure...

Thanks
Jason

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 09:51:29 -0700

I am about to mail it in.

>>> implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the

http://www.ipinc.net/IPv4.GIF