Subject: Agenda call

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 14:33:31 +0200

Anyone who wants time, please drop me a note.

Note that the Secretariat and IESG are currently struggling with the agenda, and we may very well wind up with one slot instead of two. I want to give all the time needed for discussions we need to have, and not waste time arguing for the second slot if we won't actually use it. So I really need to know this week.

---

From: "Gunter Van de Velde (gvandeve)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 16:19:46 +0200

Ole, Tim and myself would like few minutes on the harmful tunnels work.
It is to be re-submitted very soon.

G/

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Fred Baker (fred)
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 2:34 PM
To: IPv6 Operations
Subject: Agenda call

Note that the Secretariat and IESG are currently struggling with the
agenda, and we may very well wind up with one slot instead of two. I
want to give all the time needed for discussions we need to have, and
not waste time arguing for the second slot if we won't actually use it.
So I really need to know this week.