Subject: [v6ops] I-D Action:draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-simple-security-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 14:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Recommended Simple Security Capabilities in Customer Premises Equipment for Providing Residential IPv6 Internet Service
	Author(s)       : J. Woodyatt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-simple-security-16.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2010-10-21

This document identifies a set of recommendations for the makers of
devices describing how to provide for "simple security" capabilities
at the perimeter of local-area IPv6 networks in Internet-enabled
homes and small offices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-simple-security-16.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.