Subject: [v6ops] Fw: New Version Notification for draft-sunq-v6ops-ivi-sp-00

From: 孙琼 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 10:33:48 +0800

Dear All,

We have submitted a new draft draft-sunq-v6ops-ivi-sp-00.txt.
Comments are welcome.

Best regards

  Qiong Sun
China Telecom Beijing Research Institute
Network Technology Department
------------------------------
Tel：18901332882
E-mail：[email-masked]
------------------------------

 ------------------------------
*From：* IETF I-D Submission Tool
*Date：* 2010-10-18 21:27:10
*To：* sunqiong
*CC：* fengm; congxiao; xing; wanghy
*Subject：* New Version Notification for draft-sunq-v6ops-ivi-sp-00

A new version of I-D, draft-sunq-v6ops-ivi-sp-00.txt has been
successfully submitted by Qiong Sun and posted to the IETF repository.
Filename:  draft-sunq-v6ops-ivi-sp
Revision:  00
Title:
 Considerations for Stateless Translation (IVI/dIVI) in Large SP Network
Creation_date:  2010-10-18
WG ID:  Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 17
Abstract:
With the approaching exhaustion of IPv4 address space, large-scale
SPs are now faced with the only real option to deploy IPv6 in a
timely manner. In order to achieve smooth transition to IPv6,
migration tools should be introduced for different deployment models.
Among different IPv6 transition mechanisms, dIVI is a prefix-specific
and stateless address mapping method which can directly translate
IPv4 packet to IPv6 packet. This document describes the challenges
and requirements for large SP to deploy IPv6 in operational network,
the experimental results of dIVI in our laboratory and the
considerations for dIVI deployment in large SP operational network.

The IETF Secretariat.