Subject: [v6ops] [V6ops] New Version Notification for draft-chen-v6ops-nat64-cpe-00

From: GangChen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 23:25:28 +0800

Dear all,

Please kindly to check new proposed draft.
Comments are welcome.

Gang Chen

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 08:10:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-chen-v6ops-nat64-cpe-00
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-chen-v6ops-nat64-cpe-00.txt has been
successfully submitted by Gang Chen and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-chen-v6ops-nat64-cpe
Revision:	 00
Title:		 NAT64-CPE Mode Operation for Opening Residential Service
Creation_date:	 2010-10-18
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 7

Abstract:
The document has proposed an approach of NAT64-CPE mode, which would
give residential service opportunities to be accessed by remote
subscribers going through IPv6 networks.  The document captures the
fundamental NAT64 functionalities with special cares to fit into CPE
scenarios and don't need cooperate with DNS64 any more.  It will
compatible with legacy residential servers and no further updates
requirements to DNS.

The IETF Secretariat.