Subject: [v6ops] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-v6ops-6to4-to-historic-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 09:30:06 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Request to move Connection of IPv6 Domains via IPv4 Clouds (6to4) to Historic status
    Author(s)     : O. Troan
    Filename      : draft-ietf-v6ops-6to4-to-historic-02.txt
    Pages         : 7
    Date          : 2011-05-02
    
   Experience with the "Connection of IPv6 Domains via IPv4 Clouds
   (6to4)" IPv6 transitioning mechanism has shown that the mechanism is
   unsuitable for widespread deployment and use in the Internet.  This
   document requests that RFC3056 and the companion document "An Anycast
   Prefix for 6to4 Relay Routers" RFC3068 are moved to historic status.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-6to4-to-historic-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.