Subject: [v6ops] draft-chen-v6ops-nat64-cpe-02.txt

From: GangChen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 12:06:56 +0800

Dear all,

We have submitted a draft for updating NAT64 operational requirements.
Compared to the last version, requirements for NAT64-CGN have been
added according to received comments.
Please kindly to check it.

Many thanks

Gang

Filename:	 draft-chen-v6ops-nat64-cpe
Revision:	 02
Title:		 NAT64-CPE Mode Operation for Opening Residential Service
Creation date:	 2011-07-11
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 9

Abstract:
   The document has summarized NAT64 usages on different modes, in which
   NAT64-CGN would serve for a large-scale network and NAT64-CPE would
   give residential service opportunities to be accessed by IPv6 remote
   subscribers.  The document has described different operations for
   each usage and proposed operational considerations for each
   particular NAT64-mode.