Subject: [v6ops] new draft: draft-tan-v6ops-fast6-aaa-00.txt

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 06:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

A new draft has been posted, at http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tan-v6ops-fast6-aaa. Please take a look at it and comment.

---

From: Mohacsi Janos <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 17:52:28 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

1. This draft should refer as much as possible to:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4779

Duplication of concepts should be avoided in the two drafts. Thus this 
draft should refer appropriate section of RFC 4779

2. Also http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6204 should be refered for CPE side

3. In my view this draft is providing extra to drafts/rfc above specifying 
the appropariate RADIUS attributes to be used in particular setup. Support 
for such a RADIUS attibutes can be implementation specific.

4. New elements is the "User-Type" Radius attribute, which is reguire 
allocation new Radius Types from IANA. I think RADEXT working group is 
working on a similar draft:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access-04

Maybe this should be discussed there also and probably unify the drafts.

5. Can you elaborate more the FAST6 architeture?

Best Regards,

Janos Mohacsi
Head of HBONE+ project
Network Engineer, Deputy Director of Network Planning and Projects
NIIF/HUNGARNET, HUNGARY
Key 70EF9882: DEC2 C685 1ED4 C95A 145F  4300 6F64 7B00 70EF 9882

On Mon, 4 Jul 2011, [email-masked] wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> v6ops mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/v6ops
>