Subject: Re: [v6ops] 6to4v2 (as in ripv2)?

From: [email-masked] (Noel Chiappa)
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 11:20:18 -0400 (EDT)

> From: Cameron Byrne <[email-masked]>

    > Like how Apple does not support Flash in iOS?
    > Just one example where a visionary drops an inferior solution to force
    > a better one.

Apple has enough market share to get away with that. IPv6 doesn't.

	Noel

---

From: Gert Doering <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 17:23:41 +0200

Hi,

> Apple has enough market share to get away with that. IPv6 doesn't.

Just how much market share has 6to4, if we exclude those two users?

It's amazing how many human life cycles got wasted on this (and that
I can't refuse to be sucked into this again).

gert
-- 
have you enabled IPv6 on something today...?

SpaceNet AG                        Vorstand: Sebastian v. Bomhard
Joseph-Dollinger-Bogen 14          Aufsichtsratsvors.: A. Grundner-Culemann
D-80807 Muenchen                   HRB: 136055 (AG Muenchen)
Tel: +49 (89) 32356-444            USt-IdNr.: DE813185279