Subject: [v6ops] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-sunq-v6ops-contents-transition-02.txt

From: Qiong <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 16:37:36 +0800

Dear, all,

Thanks for your feedback from IETF 81th. We have updated a new version of
"Rapid Transition of IPv4 contents to be IPv6-accessible". We have
deployed several models for the transition of IPv4 services to IPv6 in
our commercial network, aiming at rapidly increasing the amount of IPv6
accessible contents for users from IPv6 Internet while preserving the
continuity of IPv4 service delivery. We would like to share our experiments
and considerations. Anyway, content transition is very important in the
whole IPv6 transition process.

You can find it through:
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-sunq-v6ops-contents-transition-02.txt

Your comments will be very much appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

Best wishes

Qiong

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: sunqiong <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 4:20 PM
Subject: Fw: New Version Notification
fordraft-sunq-v6ops-contents-transition-02.txt
A new version of I-D, draft-sunq-v6ops-contents-transition-02.txt has
been successfully submitted by Qiong Sun and posted to the IETF
repository.

 Filename:  draft-sunq-v6ops-contents-transition
Revision:  02
Title:  Rapid Transition of IPv4 contents to be IPv6-accessible
Creation date:  2011-10-29
WG ID:  Individual Submission
Number of pages: 14
 Abstract:
   This document describes several deployment models for the transition
   of IPv4 services to IPv6, aiming at rapidly increasing the amount of
   IPv6 accessible contents for users from IPv6 Internet while
   preserving the continuity of IPv4 service delivery.

 The IETF Secretariat