Subject: [v6ops] reminder on cutoff times.

From: joel jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 10:56:21 -0800

v6ops chairs really want to see drafts discussed on this list prior to allocating time for them. that said they have to be submitted first, so if you have initial drafts to submit they need to be in by monday.

Thanks
joel

...

This is a reminder that the Internet Draft Initial Version (-00) cut-
off is this coming Monday, February 18th, 2013. Please note that, because
the AMS office is closed this Monday, manual submissions will not be
processed until Tuesday, February 19th.

All Initial Version (-00) submissions are due by UTC 24:00.

All drafts can be uploaded using the ID submission tool located here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/

The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates for
IETF 86 can be found at:
https://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates-2013.html#IETF86

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any
questions or concerns please send a message to
[email-masked].