Subject: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-464xlat-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 02:43:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : 464XLAT: Combination of Stateful and Stateless Translation
	Author(s)       : Masataka Mawatari
                          Masanobu Kawashima
                          Cameron Byrne
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-464xlat-10.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-02-23

Abstract:
   This document describes an architecture (464XLAT) for providing
   limited IPv4 connectivity across an IPv6-only network by combining
   existing and well-known stateful protocol translation RFC 6146 in the
   core and stateless protocol translation RFC 6145 at the edge. 464XLAT
   is a simple and scalable technique to quickly deploy limited IPv4
   access service to IPv6-only edge networks without encapsulation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-464xlat

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-464xlat-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-464xlat-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/