Subject: [v6ops] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-servin-v6ops-monitor-ds-ipv6-01.txt

From: Arturo Servin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 16:41:07 -0300

I sent a new version of the draft.

    We added some of the suggestions from the list and some others that
we received off-list.

    There are some suggestions from Diego and Ariel that we have not
added or are incomplete. We are planning to address those in the short term.

Thanks
/as

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	I-D Action: draft-servin-v6ops-monitor-ds-ipv6-01.txt
Date: 	Mon, 15 Jul 2013 10:58:12 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Monitoring Dual Stack/IPv6-only Networks and Services
	Author(s)       : Arturo Servin
                          Mariela Rocha
	Filename        : draft-servin-v6ops-monitor-ds-ipv6-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document describes a set of recommendations and guidelines to
   help operators to monitor dual stack and IPv6-only networks.  The
   document describes how to monitor these networks using SNMP, Flow
   Analyzers and other means.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-servin-v6ops-monitor-ds-ipv6

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-servin-v6ops-monitor-ds-ipv6-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-servin-v6ops-monitor-ds-ipv6-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt