Subject: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 23:41:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) Profile for 3GPP Mobile Devices
	Author(s)       : David Binet
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Ales Vizdal
                          Cameron Byrne
                          Gang Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-06.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-09-10

Abstract:
   This document defines an IPv6 profile that a number of operators
   recommend in order to connect 3GPP mobile devices to an IPv6-only or
   dual-stack wireless network (including 3GPP cellular network and IEEE
   802.11 network).

   This document defines a different profile than the one for general
   connection to IPv6 cellular networks defined in
   [I-D.ietf-v6ops-rfc3316bis].  In particular, this document identifies
   also features to deliver IPv4 connectivity service over an IPv6-only
   transport.

   Both hosts and devices with capability to share their WAN (Wide Area
   Network) connectivity are in scope.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 08:46:33 +0200

Dear all,

This new version integrates the changes suggested by Lorenzo. 

You can check the diff for more details. 

Cheers,
Med

>-----Message d'origine-----
>De : [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
>De la part de [email-masked]
>Envoyé : mercredi 11 septembre 2013 08:41
>À : [email-masked]
>Cc : [email-masked]
>Objet : I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-06.txt
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>I-D-Announce mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
>Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
>or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt