Subject: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 22:58:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) Profile for 3GPP Mobile Devices
	Author(s)       : David Binet
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Ales Vizdal
                          Cameron Byrne
                          Gang Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-05.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-09-03

Abstract:
   This document defines an IPv6 profile for 3GPP mobile devices.  It
   lists the set of features a 3GPP mobile device is to be compliant
   with to connect to an IPv6-only or dual-stack wireless network
   (including 3GPP cellular network and IEEE 802.11 network).

   This document defines a different profile than the one for general
   connection to IPv6 cellular networks defined in
   [I-D.ietf-v6ops-rfc3316bis].  In particular, this document identifies
   also features to deliver IPv4 connectivity service over an IPv6-only
   transport.

   Both hosts and devices with capability to share their WAN (Wide Area
   Network) connectivity are in scope.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 08:09:22 +0200

Dear all,

This new version integrates the comments received during the IETF LC, in particular:

* A comment from N. Heatley on roaming (see REQ#19)
* Comments from S. Josefsson (sec directorate)
* Comments from E. Kline
* Comments from Y. Baryun
* Tweak the text of the introduction as per a comment from L. Colitti.

A detailed diff is available at: http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-05 

Cheers,
Med 

>-----Message d'origine-----
>De : [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de
>[email-masked]
>Envoyé : mercredi 4 septembre 2013 07:58
>À : [email-masked]
>Cc : [email-masked]
>Objet : [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-05.txt
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>v6ops mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/v6ops