Subject: [v6ops] Important dates in preparation for IETF90

From: Lee Howard <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 15:33:29 -0400

Some reminders about important dates coming up. . .

Registration is now open.

4 July: Internet Draft submission. Work on them early, so as not to
interrupt your summer plans.  This is just over two weeks away, so if you
were planning to submit or revise a draft and get some discussion, this
would be the time.

7 July: WG chairs upload WG agendas.  Remember that in v6ops, agenda time
is given to drafts people have shown interest in, based on mailing list
discussion.

11 July: Early Bird registration and payment cut-off; the cost to register
goes up.

18 July: Last day to pre-register and pre-pay.

20-25 July:  90th IETF Meeting in Toronto, ON, Canada.
	We have requested two meeting slots, based on activity at previous
meetings.

If you need a travel visa, you should figure out requirements early.

While you're considering your IETF activity and plans, please consider
volunteering for the NomCom: https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/ann/66245/

Helpfully,

Lee