Subject: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-roaming-analysis-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 19:46:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Analysis of Failure Cases in IPv6 Roaming Scenarios
        Authors         : Gang Chen
                          Hui Deng
                          Dave Michaud
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Vizdal Ales
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-roaming-analysis-07.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-10-19

Abstract:
   This document identifies a set of failure cases that may be
   encountered by IPv6-enabled mobile customers in roaming scenarios.
   The analysis reveals that the failure causes include improper
   configurations, incomplete functionality support in equipment, and
   inconsistent IPv6 deployment strategies between the home and the
   visited networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-roaming-analysis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-roaming-analysis-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-roaming-analysis-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/