Subject: [v6ops] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-v6ops-host-addr-availability-06: (with COMMENT)

From: "Kathleen Moriarty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2016 14:37:43 -0700

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-v6ops-host-addr-availability-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-host-addr-availability/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the Complexity mentioned in section 4 should be a security
consideration since there are more opportunities for mistakes that lead
to data leakage.

---

From: Musa Stephen Honlue <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2016 21:12:15 +0400

Non objection.

The terms of the document a clear enough and the reasons well convincing
for the purpose defended here.

2016-05-04 1:37 GMT+04:00 Kathleen Moriarty <
[email-masked]>:

> _______________________________________________
> v6ops mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/v6ops
>