Subject: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-host-addr-availability-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 21:02:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations of the IETF.

        Title           : Host address availability recommendations
        Authors         : Lorenzo Colitti
                          Vint Cerf
                          Stuart Cheshire
                          David Schinazi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-host-addr-availability-07.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-05-25

Abstract:
   This document recommends that networks provide general-purpose end
   hosts with multiple global IPv6 addresses when they attach, and
   describes the benefits of and the options for doing so.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-host-addr-availability/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-host-addr-availability-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-host-addr-availability-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/