Subject: [v6ops] note takers and Jabber scribe needed

From: Lee Howard <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 09:06:56 -0400

Before we can start today, we need note takers and a Jabber scribe. Please
consider volunteering.
Etherpad so minute takers can collaborate:
http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-99-v6ops?useMonospaceFont=t
rue

Jabber room: [email-masked]

Also, in case you haven’t noticed the updated Note Well, which advises you
of the intellectual property status of your participation:
https://www.ietf.org/about/note-well.html
Any submission to the IETF intended by the Contributor for publication as
all or part of an IETF Internet-Draft or RFC and any statement made within
the context of an IETF activity is considered an "IETF Contribution". Such
statements include oral statements in IETF sessions, as well as written and
electronic communications made at any time or place, which are addressed to:
•The IETF plenary session
•The IESG, or any member thereof on behalf of the IESG
•Any IETF mailing list, including the IETF list itself, any working group or
design team list, or any other list functioning under IETF auspices
•Any IETF working group or portion thereof
•Any Birds of a Feather (BOF) session
•The IAB or any member thereof on behalf of the IAB
•The RFC Editor or the Internet-Drafts function
All IETF Contributions are subject to the rules of RFC 5378
<https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc5378>  and RFC 8179
<https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8179> .
Statements made outside of an IETF session, mailing list or other function,
that are clearly not intended to be input to an IETF activity, group or
function, are not IETF Contributions in the context of this notice.  Please
consult RFC 5378 <https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc5378>  and RFC 8179
<https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8179>  for details.
A participant in any IETF activity is deemed to accept all IETF rules of
process, as documented in Best Current Practices RFCs and IESG Statements.
A participant in any IETF activity acknowledges that written, audio and
video records of meetings may be made and may be available to the public.

Lee