Subject: [v6ops] draft-jjmb-v6ops-ietf-ipv6-only-incremental-00

From: Ca By <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2017 01:20:26 +0000

I read

draft-jjmb-v6ops-ietf-ipv6-only-incremental-00
Looks good to me. It may be wise to note this is not a novel approach,
the ietf is not on the bleeding edge here.
https://archive.fosdem.org/2015/news/2015-01-31-ipv6-only-again/

The purpose of the document should also inlclude scope for not only
being a bcp for the ietf but SDO conferences in general, maybe?

1 nit, i think s/AAAA/A

"Applications that explicitly require IPv4 by only performing AAAA
      queries or restricting the type of underlying socket they use."

Also, could we include support for                       Unique IPv6
Prefix Per Host

            draft-ietf-v6ops-unique-ipv6-prefix-per-host-06?

Finally, dnssec. I am sure at least 1 person would like to see a discussion
of this. In anticipation, it may we wise to discuss this specifically by
referencing where this discussion concluded in BEHAVE.
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6147#section-6.2