Subject: [v6ops] TSV-ART telechat review of draft-ietf-v6ops-conditional-ras

From: Yoshifumi Nishida <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 01:06:45 -0700

Document: draft-ietf-v6ops-conditional-ras-05
Reviewer: Yoshifumi Nishida

I've reviewed this document as part of TSV-ART's ongoing effort to review
key IETF documents. These comments were written primarily for the transport
area directors, but are copied to the document's authors for their
information and to allow them to address any issues raised. Please always
CC [email-masked] if you reply to or forward this review.

Summary: This document is ready for publication.

- Major Issues: None.

- Minor Issues:

  Typos:

  Page 6:
       (Stateless Address Autoconfiguration, [RFC4682]
          ->
       (Stateless Address Autoconfiguration, [RFC4682])

       (by sending an RA with the preferred_lifetime set to 0 in the
corresponding PIO (Prefix Information option, [RFC4861])
          ->
        (by sending an RA with the preferred_lifetime set to 0 in the
corresponding PIO (Prefix Information option, [RFC4861]))

--
Yoshi