Subject: [v6ops] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-v6ops-conditional-ras-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2018 16:26:54 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-v6ops-conditional-ras-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-conditional-ras/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I share the confusion about the relationship to
ietf-rtgwg-enterprise-pa-multihoming in the abstract.

---

From: Jen Linkova <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018 12:51:49 +1000

Hi Ben,

> ietf-rtgwg-enterprise-pa-multihoming in the abstract.

Is the updated abstract
(https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-conditional-ras-06)
still confusing?

-- 
SY, Jen Linkova aka Furry

---

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2018 16:24:12 -0500

That is easier to understand, thanks!

Ben.

> On Aug 1, 2018, at 9:51 PM, Jen Linkova <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi Ben,
>