Subject: [v6ops] Operational Implications of IPv6 Packets with Extension Headers (Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-gont-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops-04.txt)

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 02:46:01 -0300

Folks,

We have posted a rev of our IETF I-D "Operational Implications of IPv6 
Packets with Extension Headers".

The I-D is available at: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gont-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops-04.txt

Your feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Fernando

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-gont-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops-04.txt
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 22:28:50 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>, Gert Doering 
<[email-masked]>, Geoff Huston <[email-masked]>, Warren Kumari 
<[email-masked]>, Nick Hilliard <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-gont-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Fernando Gont and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-gont-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops
Revision:	04
Title:		Operational Implications of IPv6 Packets with Extension Headers
Document date:	2020-07-25
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		15
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gont-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops-04.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops-04
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gont-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gont-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops-04

Abstract:
    This document summarizes the security and operational implications of
    IPv6 extension headers, and attempts to analyze reasons why packets
    with IPv6 extension headers may be dropped in the public Internet.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat