Subject: [v6ops] Iotdir telechat review of draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-slaac-renum-05

From: Suresh Krishnan via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 13:34:40 -0700

Reviewer: Suresh Krishnan
Review result: Ready with Issues

Minor
-------

* Section 3.1 Second Paragraph

Looks like there is a minor error in the DHCPv6 option handling. Suggest fixing
this

OLD:

This means that the advertised "Preferred Lifetime" and "Valid Lifetime" MUST
be dynamically adjusted

NEW:

This means that the advertised "preferred-lifetime" and "valid-lifetime" MUST
be dynamically adjusted

* Section 3.3

Are there any recommendations for the T1 and T2 times for the DHCPv6 IA
options? Or is the expectation that they will be set to 0.5 and 0.8 of the
shortest preferred-lifetime inside the IAs?