Subject: [v6ops] Martin Duke's No Objection on draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Martin Duke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 09:53:41 -0700

Martin Duke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please address the tsvart review comments (thanks, Gorry)

---

From: Nick Hilliard <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 21:14:15 +0100

Hi Martin,

thanks for taking the time to review this draft.

Looking at this, I think all the issues that Gorry raised were addressed 
between -05 and -06?

> https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?difftype=--hwdiff&url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops-06.txt

Just for ease of reference, Gorry's review is here:

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops-05-tsvart-lc-fairhurst-2021-02-18/

Nick

---

From: Martin Duke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 13:59:40 -0700

Yes, I somehow scrambled the draft versions and dates. You're all set,
thanks!