Subject: [v6tc] Being silent is ok, but this is already too much.

From: "Soininen Jonne (Nokia-NET/Helsinki)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:50:19 +0200

Hi,

I have noticed that there is no traffic what so ever on this list. There
actually has been nothing for almost a month. I was wondering what's
going on. 

Is the requirements work moving anywhere? The protocol proposals seem to
be lacking as well. I wonder how easy it will be us to propose this as a
WG in a short time frame, if there is no discussion and no work
on-going...

Cheers,

Jonne.
-- 
Jonne Soininen
Nokia

Tel: +358 40 527 46 34
E-mail: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
v6tc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/v6tc

---

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:03:35 +0000

My understanding is that some people offered to consolidate the requirements,
but Jordi said he was doing it already, hence I guess we're waiting on him
to do so.

Tim

-- 
Tim

---

From: "Soininen Jonne (Nokia-NET/Helsinki)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 18:19:31 +0200

Hello,

yep, but that's almost a month ago. In addition, I would have thought
there to be some preliminary protocol proposals already.

Cheers,

Jonne.
-- 
Jonne Soininen
Nokia

Tel: +358 40 527 46 34

---

From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 23:28:56 +0100

Yes, taking longer than expected because several circumstances, but I'm
trying to get an acceptable version tonight, hopefully.

What is also weird is not having heard anything from the IESG regarding the
WG ?

Regards,
Jordi

> De: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
> Responder a: <[email-masked]>
> Fecha: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:03:35 +0000
> Para: <[email-masked]>
> Asunto: Re: [v6tc] Being silent is ok, but this is already too much.
> 

**********************************
Madrid 2003 Global IPv6 Summit
Presentations and videos on line at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, including attached files, is prohibited.

---

From: "Soininen Jonne (Nokia-NET/Helsinki)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 15:51:30 +0200

Jordi,

yes, it is strange that we have not heard anything from IESG. However, I
feel a little bit shy to ask the IESG to act more timely in this, if we
don't get the show on the road ourselves. 

I hope we can get your first version soon that we can start discussing
it. Remember, it does not have to be perfect.

Cheers,

Jonne.
-- 
Jonne Soininen
Nokia

Tel: +358 40 527 46 34

---

From: Alain Durand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 12:20:47 -0800

> don't get the show on the road ourselves.

I had a Email conversation with Margaret last week, Thomas is the AD 
that will be handling
the spin off of v6tc. I have asked him for a telechat, still waiting 
for him

	- Alain.