Subject: [VCARDDAV] I-D Action:draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardxml-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 08:45:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the vCard and CardDAV Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : vCard XML Representation
	Author(s)       : S. Perreault
	Filename        : draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardxml-08.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-04-06

This document defines the XML schema of the vCard data format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardxml-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 12:20:13 -0400

> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardxml-08.txt

Change log:

   o  Synchronized with draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-17.

   o  Added some references.

   o  Fixed bad XML in example.

   o  Added <text> element around pid param value.

Simon
-- 
DTN made easy, lean, and smart --> http://postellation.viagenie.ca
NAT64/DNS64 open-source        --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
STUN/TURN server               --> http://numb.viagenie.ca