Subject: [VCARDDAV] I-D Action:draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2011 04:00:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the vCard and CardDAV Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : vCard Format Specification
	Author(s)       : S. Perreault
	Filename        : draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-19.txt
	Pages           : 85
	Date            : 2011-04-09

This document defines the vCard data format for representing and
exchanging a variety of information about individuals and other
entities (e.g., formatted and structured name and delivery addresses,
email address, multiple telephone numbers, photograph, logo, audio
clips, etc.).  This document obsoletes RFCs 2425, 2426, 2739, and
4770.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-19.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2011 07:16:14 -0400

> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-19.txt

This new version fixes all the small issues that have been mentioned to 
me during last call so far. I'm publishing now because I'm starting to 
get repeats...

Simon
-- 
DTN made easy, lean, and smart --> http://postellation.viagenie.ca
NAT64/DNS64 open-source        --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
STUN/TURN server               --> http://numb.viagenie.ca

---

From: Filip Navara <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 13:19:17 +0200

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-19#section-5.2

There's no value for VALUE parameter that would specify
"date-and-or-time" value type. I believe that is an ommision that
should be fixed.

Best regards,
Filip Navara

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 08:40:24 -0400

> "date-and-or-time" value type. I believe that is an ommision that

You're right! This will be fixed in the next revision.

Thanks,
Simon