Subject: [VCARDDAV] extensions

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 09:27:04 -0600

Now that the base spec and the XML spec are done, shall we also finish
the (non-WG) extensions as we discussed in Prague? I see these:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cauchie-vcarddav-oma-cab-extensions-00

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-george-vcarddav-vcard-extension-03

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-vcarddav-vcard-id-property-extensions-01

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saintandre-vcarddav-thing-01

It might be helpful for a few people to review each spec.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 11:52:36 -0400

Hi Peter,

> It might be helpful for a few people to review each spec.

A couple of other related items (that the WG ought to review, though not 
necessarily as work items):

<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cal-resource-schema/> - calendar 
resource schema

<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-daboo-carddav-directory-gateway-02.txt> - 
extension to CardDAV (currently expired but I intend to refresh soon)

<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-daboo-vcard-service-type-00.txt> - 
indicator of "type" of service that a "generic" URI might point to (again 
expired but will refresh if needed)

-- 
Cyrus Daboo