Subject: [VCARDDAV] I-D Action: draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-22.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 12:06:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the vCard and CardDAV Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : vCard Format Specification
	Author(s)       : Simon Perreault
	Filename        : draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-22.txt
	Pages           : 89
	Date            : 2011-05-26

   This document defines the vCard data format for representing and
   exchanging a variety of information about individuals and other
   entities (e.g., formatted and structured name and delivery addresses,
   email address, multiple telephone numbers, photograph, logo, audio
   clips, etc.).  This document obsoletes RFCs 2425, 2426, and 4770, and
   updates RFC 2739.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-22.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-22.txt

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 15:08:37 -0400

> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-22.txt

This version addresses issues raised during IESG evaluation. To my
knowledge all issues have been addressed.

Change log:

   o  Made reference to RFC3536 informative instead of normative.

   o  Adjusted ABNF for readability (no normative changes).

   o  Added informative reference to draft-lear-iana-timezone-database.

   o  Tweaked Appendix A a little bit.

   o  s/privacy/confidentiality/

   o  Changed all references to ASCII characters into Unicode code
      points.

   o  Added pointer to URI security considerations.

   o  Adjusted GENDER examples.

   o  Clearly ask IANA to mark text/directory as DEPRECATED.

   o  Adjusted updating/obsoleting text in abstract.

Simon
-- 
DTN made easy, lean, and smart --> http://postellation.viagenie.ca
NAT64/DNS64 open-source        --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
STUN/TURN server               --> http://numb.viagenie.ca