Subject: [VCARDDAV] draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardxml-10

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 14:42:57 -0400

There seems to be a bug with the automated submission form preventing me
from publishing vcardxml-10. I filed a bug report. In the meantime,
attached is what I intend to publish...

Change log:

   o  Fixed bugs in examples.

   o  New XML elements MUST be lower-case.

   o  Adjusted case conversion rules for unknown parameters.

   o  Added utc-offset as possible value type to tz property.

   o  Added "agent" and "emergency" related values.

   o  Added x-name and iana-token in kind values.

   o  Added cross-references to vcardrev sections.

   o  Add <unknown> element for round-tripping.

   o  Tweak sex grammar.

   o  "Structured" properties don't need <text> elements.

   o  Fixed wrong example.

Simon
-- 
DTN made easy, lean, and smart --> http://postellation.viagenie.ca
NAT64/DNS64 open-source        --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
STUN/TURN server               --> http://numb.viagenie.ca