Subject: [VCARDDAV] I-D Action: draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardxml-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 12:10:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the vCard and CardDAV Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : xCard: vCard XML Representation
	Author(s)       : Simon Perreault
	Filename        : draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardxml-11.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2011-05-26

   This document defines the XML schema of the vCard data format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardxml-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardxml-11.txt

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 15:12:37 -0400

> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardxml-11.txt

This version addresses issues raised during IESG evaluation. To my
knowledge all issues have been addressed.

Change log:

   o  Refer to ISO standard for Relax NG.

   o  Adjust text on vCard extensibility through IANA.

   o  Add missing case conversion rules.

   o  Refer to XML Signature and XML Encryption in security
      considerations section.

Simon
-- 
DTN made easy, lean, and smart --> http://postellation.viagenie.ca
NAT64/DNS64 open-source        --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
STUN/TURN server               --> http://numb.viagenie.ca