Subject: [VCARDDAV] I-D Action: draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-20.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 09:01:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the vCard and CardDAV Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : vCard Format Specification
	Author(s)       : Simon Perreault
	Filename        : draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-20.txt
	Pages           : 87
	Date            : 2011-05-20

   This document defines the vCard data format for representing and
   exchanging a variety of information about individuals and other
   entities (e.g., formatted and structured name and delivery addresses,
   email address, multiple telephone numbers, photograph, logo, audio
   clips, etc.).  This document obsoletes RFCs 2425, 2426, 2739, and
   4770.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-20.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-20.txt

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 12:14:14 -0400

> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-20.txt

This new revision addresses the comments I received during IETF last
call. Here's the change log. Bug fixes and tweaks only, nothing major.

   o  Reworded security considerations.

   o  Specified range of integer and float value types.

   o  Adjusted IANA considerations wording.

   o  Added missing date-and-or-type to the VALUE ABNF.

   o  s/[email-masked]/[email-masked]/

   o  More precise wording: charset instead of character set

   o  Make parameter values case-insensitive by default.

   o  Escaping newlines can be done with \n or \N.

   o  Make SORT-AS value case-sensitive.

   o  Better formatting for ADR special notes.

   o  Removed Pete Resnick's example vCard.

   o  [email-masked] is the contact person for the media type.

   o  Add missing pref-param, pid-param, and any-param to the PHOTO
      property.

   o  Re-added missing section on UTC-OFFSET value type.

Simon
-- 
DTN made easy, lean, and smart --> http://postellation.viagenie.ca
NAT64/DNS64 open-source        --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
STUN/TURN server               --> http://numb.viagenie.ca