Subject: [VCARDDAV] WGLC on two drafts

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 13:27:17 -0400

All,

This is to initiate a two week working group last call on these two drafts:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-vcarddav-birth-death-extensions/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-vcarddav-kind-app/

Please read them now. If you find nits (spelling errors, minor suggested wording
changes, etc), comment to the authors; if you find greater issues, such as
disagreeing with a statement or finding additional issues that need to be
addressed, please post your comments to the list.

Deadline for comments is at 20110830T2359Z.

Simon
-- 
DTN made easy, lean, and smart --> http://postellation.viagenie.ca
NAT64/DNS64 open-source        --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
STUN/TURN server               --> http://numb.viagenie.ca

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 09:36:43 -0400

> http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-vcarddav-kind-app/

Just so no one else bothers mentioning it:
Simon noted the following in his review of one of the other drafts:

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/vcarddav/current/msg02263.html
> In the IANA considerations section, the "Status" column is gone in recent
> vcardrev drafts.

That comment applies to draft-ietf-vcarddav-birth-death-extensions as
well, and I will remove the column from the table before we send this
to the IESG.

Barry