Subject: [VCARDDAV] Meeting in Taipei?

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 16:22:45 -0400

Dearest WG,

I'd like to hear opinions about whether we should meet in Taipei.

Unless we have new doc revisions, and those new docs need discussing, I
see no reason to.

So, what are your plans?

Simon
-- 
DTN made easy, lean, and smart --> http://postellation.viagenie.ca
NAT64/DNS64 open-source        --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
STUN/TURN server               --> http://numb.viagenie.ca

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 16:37:58 -0400

> I'd like to hear opinions about whether we should meet in Taipei.

I think what we need to do soon can be done on the list.  I don't see
a need to meet.

Barry