Subject: [VCARDDAV] Protocol Action: 'vCard Format Extensions : place of birth, place and date of death' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-vcarddav-birth-death-extensions-02.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 13:53:27 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'vCard Format Extensions : place of birth, place and date of death'
  (draft-ietf-vcarddav-birth-death-extensions-02.txt) as a Proposed
Standard

This document is the product of the vCard and CardDAV Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Peter Saint-Andre and Pete Resnick.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-vcarddav-birth-death-extensions/

Technical Summary

   The base vCard 4.0 specification defines a large number of
   properties, including date of birth.  This specification adds three
   new properties to vCard 4.0, for place of birth, place of death, and
   date of death.

Working Group Summary

   The VCARDDAV working group discussed and reviewed the 
   document before it was accepted as a WG item.  There is strong 
   consensus in the working group to publish this specification.

Document Quality

   The document has undergone thorough review in the VCARDDAV
   working group, and the working group deems it of good quality.

Personnel

   The Document Shepherd is Simon Perreault.  

   The Responsible Area Director is Peter Saint-Andre.