Subject: [VCARDDAV] New Version Notification for draft-kewisch-et-al-icalendar-in-json-00.txt (fwd)

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 12:23:52 -0500

FYI

------------ Forwarded Message -----------
Date: November 13, 2012 10:08:57 PM -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-kewisch-et-al-icalendar-in-json-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-kewisch-et-al-icalendar-in-json-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Philipp Kewisch and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-kewisch-et-al-icalendar-in-json
Revision:	 00
Title:		 jCal: The JSON format for iCalendar
Creation date:	 2012-11-13
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 29
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kewisch-et-al-icalendar-in-json-0
0.txt Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kewisch-et-al-icalendar-in-json
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kewisch-et-al-icalendar-in-json-00

Abstract:
   This specification defines "jCal", a JSON format for iCalendar data.

The IETF Secretariat

---------- End Forwarded Message ----------

-- 
Cyrus Daboo