Subject: [Venue-selection] <Busan>

From: DY Kim <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2017 08:41:54 +0900

Busan is the major port and the 2nd largest city of Korea. Rich in meeting
facilities and hot spots. One of popular places for Japanese neighbors.

  http://tour.busan.go.kr/eng/index.busan

http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/common_intl/mapInformation.kto?md=enu&func_name=main

Although there are not many international flights into the city, except
from some Asian countries, it is accessible with one last leg from most
neighboring Far East Asian cities including Incheon, Tokyo, Osaka, Beijing.

If people are ready to fly there, they might also be interested in Jeju
island:

  http://www.ijto.or.kr/english/

http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/common_intl/mapInformation.kto?md=enu&func_name=main

A Hawaii of Korea, it's a semi-tropic volcanic island, a UNESCO natural
heritage. Beautiful nature and a few convention center. Visa-free, so less
trouble for entry.

Just FYI.

-- 
DY