Subject: [Videomgmt] 64th IETF meeting dates

From: "Ray, Robert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 16:40:58 -0500

>From http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_64.html

October 3, Monday - Cutoff date for requests to schedule Working Group 
           and BOF meetings at 17:00 ET (21:00 GMT)

I don't think we can get enough momentum in time to meet this date,
especially since we're just getting the word out that this list exists.

The good thing is that this gives us enough time to create a draft MIB
and submit it as an individual contribution to the IETF.  If/when we
form a working group, this draft would be an adopted document of the
group.

My initial thoughts were to base this initial draft upon some work I've
done here:

ftp://ftp1.pesa.com/pesa-tc.mib
ftp://ftp1.pesa.com/pesa-matrix.mib
ftp://ftp1.pesa.com/pesa-audio.mib

and transform it into vendor-neutral MIBs with appropriate IETF
boilerplate.  The general format would be something like this fine piece
of work:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-adslmib-adsl2-01.txt

If nothing else, it's a place to start.  Thoughts?

Regards,
Bob Ray

_______________________________________________
Videomgmt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/videomgmt