Subject: <(())> Earn Extra Money Working at Home <(())>

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 00 20:13:41 EST

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I apologize if receiving this email has caused you any inconvenience!!
Please hit your DELETE key now if it has. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Friends ! ! !

I just wanted to let you in on an extremely explosive income 
opportunity. This company has been around for 3 years now.  
All the bugs have been worked out and it is poised at the 
very beginning of a tremendous growth stage.

If you have been looking for an honest, work from home business
that has dynamite products and a desire to help the "little guy"
succeed, you have found it!!  The Company even gives away
corporate enrollments to their distributors....FREE!  Lots of other
freebies too! (including your own FREE webpage!)

"... I'm a single working mom and my last month's check was $522.43.
I've been involved for 1-year and only get to spend maybe 3 or 4
hours per MONTH on my business, thanks...!!"  ---Maria L.

Heavy hitters are joining this International company.  Those that
know the industry recognize the superior opportunity that the
Company is offering!  You have just gotten lucky; you are in the
right place at the right time!

Folks, this is Real!  Just reply back and I'll send you the website
address where you can get all the info including the enrollment
form!!  Please DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS!!

Reply to the address below:
Be sure to type "TELL ME MORE" on the subject line
"mailto: [email-masked]"  <---  Reply Here  & Type "TELL ME MORE" 

UPDATE!  We have just formed a group consisting of the Top 
Recruiters within the company.  Everyone belonging to this elite
group has vowed to promote and create tremendous spillover
for everyone.  All those that enroll because of this email will 
automatically go into this elite group within the organization.

PLEASE REPLY BACK NOW! ! !  The timing is perfect!

I challenge you to find a better opportunity anywhere!  No empty
promises, just solid support along with the dedication to help you
succeed!  I have personally been involved for over 2 years now
and have absolutely no regrets - just a solid second income !!

Reply to the address below.... 
Be sure to type "TELL ME MORE" on the subject line.
"mailto: [email-masked]" <-- Reply Here & type "TELL ME MORE !!"

Still not sure...?  Sounds too good to be true...??  

If you have ever thought to yourself, "Why can't I be in the right place at
the right time?"  Well, I can honestly say, YOU ARE NOW!!!

1.  You can start for less than $25

2.  You don't need an office, a staff of people, complex machinery,
     or other costly items.

3.  You can start your business from home, and you can run it from
     your kitchen table.

4.  Better yet, you can run your business from any city, town, or
     village -- anywhere!

"... we believe and are living proof that this is one of the only viable
and honest home based business opportunities on or off the net..."
                           ---- Tim & Marcella Cundy, Canada

So now what?  Live the rest of your life wondering what if? 
Too much risk?   Are you simply too skeptical?

I don't blame you.  You should be!  I've seen many of the programs you 
have seen. I was on exactly the same boat.  But believe me, this program 
WILL WORK FOR YOU.   Our patented revolutionary system will help to 
build your business for you.  With only a minimal effort on your part,
you will have the ability to earn a substantial income all from the 
comforts of your own home!!!
 
So there's only one thing left to do,  ACT NOW!!! 

Reply to the address below.... 
Be sure to type "TELL ME MORE" on the subject line.
"mailto: [email-masked]" <-- Click Here & type "TELL ME MORE !!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT NOTE:  This message comes from an e-mail distribution server,
not a traditional mail server.  Please do not press reply to answer this email, 
as your message will not be responded to.  To request more info, follow
the instructions in the above paragraphs.  As a responsible internet
marketer, the list you are being mailed from has been filtered against
a global Remove list.  To be added to our remove list send a message to:
[email-masked]  with REMOVE in the subject line.  Once again, we would 
also like to apologize if receiving this message has caused you any inconvenience.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------