Subject: E-mail Services

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 22:29:50 -0500

TIRED OF ENDLESSLY POSTING YOUR ONLINE CLASSIFIED AD
AND NO RESULTS?

The fact is there are over 7000 such sites scattered about the web 
and frankly none of them generate enough traffic to be worth your 
while. Even when someone does find or visits one of these sites, 
your ad is hopelessly lost in a myriad of similar offerings. 

Another frustration is search engines. If you are not in the Top 10 
forget about high traffic visiting your web site. Not everyone can be 
in the Top 10 and stay there, when there are estimates of 4 million 
that have a web pages. You ask, how do we know? That's exactly 
what we used to do.

The greatest way of marketing this century is undoubtedly direct e-mail. 
It's similar to the postman delivering a letter to your mailbox. There is NO 
stumbling on to it! The ability to promote your product, service, website, 
or MLM/Network Marketing opportunity to millions instantly is what 
advertisers have been dreaming of for over 100 years. We will e-mail your 
one page promotion to a list of our general addresses. The greatest part is, 
it's completely affordable.

NOTICE: No pornography, chain letters, get quick rich, pyramid scheme, 
or any threatening or questionable materials. Don't even Ask!!

Fax (419) 735-5792  to inquire about direct e-mail pricing. 

THIS FORM MUST BE COMPLETELY FILLED OUT!

Name: ______________________________________________________

Address: ____________________________________________________

City: __________________________ State: ______ Zip: ______________

Country: _______________

Email Address: _______________________________________________

Phone:  __________________________

Fax:  ____________________________

Business Type:  ________________________

# of Years in Business: ____________

Product or Service:  ____________________

Have you mailed in the past?:  ___________

Why did you discontinue?  ___________________________________