Subject: <(���)> Find Out What They Don't Want You To Know!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 14:58:21 -0500

Dear Friend:

If you have already responded to the following 
announcement a few days ago, that means your package 
is already on its way and it should be arriving soon! 
If you have not responded to this before, please pay 
attention to it now. This is very important!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Your Future May Depend On It!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before you know about this 'Important Announcement', 
you must first read the following 'Editorial Excerpts' 
from some important publications in the United States:

NEW YORK TIMES: "In concluding our review of Financial 
Organizations to effect change in the new millenium, 
special attention should be called to a California 
based organization, 'INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE ALLIANCE'. 
Members of this organization are amassing hundred of 
millions of dollars in the currency market using a completely 
LEGAL method which has NEVER been divulged to the general 
public. While their purpose is not yet known, their 
presence has most certainly been felt".

NBC NIGHTLY NEWS: "Members of 'International Exchange 
Alliance', who always keep a low profile, are considered 
to be some of the wealthiest people in North America".

More excerpts later, but first let us give you this very 
"IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT":

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

We are glad to announce that for the first time and for 
a very short period of time, INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE 
ALLIANCE will instruct a LIMITED number of people 
worldwide on 'HOW TO CONVERT $25 INTO ONE HUNDRED OF 
LEGAL CURRENCY'. We will transact the first conversion 
for you, after that you can easily and quickly do this 
on your own hundreds or even thousands of times every 
month.  TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS "SECRET FLAW"!

******************************************************
******************************************************

It is even more explosive than we have yet disclosed. 
While currency does fluctuate daily, we can show you 
'HOW TO CONVERT $99 INTO $588 AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT'. 
That means, you will be able to EXCHANGE $99, AMERICAN 
LEGAL CURRENCY DOLLARS, FOR $580 OF THE SAME. You can do 
this as many times as you wish, every day, every week, 
every month. All very LEGAL and effortlessly!

It takes only 5 to 10 minutes each time you do this. You 
can do this from home, office or even while traveling. 
All you need is access to a phone line and an address. 
Best of all, you can do this from ANY CITY ON THIS EARTH!!!

Again, we must reiterate, anyone can do this and the source 
is NEVER-ENDING. For as long as the global financial 
community continues to use different currencies with 
varying exchange rates, the "SECRET FLAW" will exist.

As we said earlier, we will do the first transaction for 
you and will show you exactly how to do this on your own, 
over and over again!

The amount of exchange you would do each time is entirely 
up to you. Working just 2 to 10 hours a week, you can soon 
join the list of Millionaires who do this on a daily basis 
many times a day. The transaction is so simple that even a 
high school kid can do it!

We at the International Exchange Alliance would like to 
see a uniform global currency backed by Gold. But, until 
then, we will allow a LIMITED number of individuals 
worldwide to share in the UNLIMITED PROFITS provided for 
by the world currency differentials.

We will not espouse any more political views nor will we 
ask you to do so. We can say however, that our parent 
organization, CILS, benefits greatly by the knowledge 
being shared, as we ourselves, along with YOU, benefit 
likewise. Your main concern surely will be, how you will 
benefit.

As soon as you become a member, you will make transactions 
from your home, office, by telephone or through the mail. 
You can conduct these transactions even while traveling.

Don't believe us? Experience it for yourself!

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; 

Unlike anyone else, we will assure you great financial 
freedom and you will add to our quickly growing base of 
supporters and join the list of MILLIONAIRES being created 
using this very 
"SECRET FLAW" in the world currency market.

******************************************************
******************************************************
 
DON'T ENVY US, JOIN US TODAY!!!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

There is a one-time membership fee of only $195. BUT, if you 
join within the next 10 days, you can join us for only the 
$25 administrative cost. Your important documents, 
instructions, contact name/address, phone number and all 
other pertinent information will be mailed to you immediately. 
So join us today!

(If you are replying after the 10 day period, you must pay 
$195.00 for the membership fee. NO EXCEPTIONS, and no more 
E-mail inquiries please).

Upon becoming a member, you promise to keep all information 
CONFIDENTIAL!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Should you choose to cancel your membership for any 
reason, you must return all papers/documents for a refund 
within 30 days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IMPORTANT:

****************

1...Please write your name & mailing address VERY CLEARLY 
on a paper.  (No PO Boxes).  Please also include your phone
number for mailing purposes only.
2...Below your mailing address please write your E-mail 
address.
3...At the top left hand corner, please write the words 
"NEW MEMBER".
4...Attach a CHECK for $25 + $16 for the shipping and 
handling of documents (TOTAL = $41.00) (All documents 
shipped by courier)  Make check PAYABLE TO "HELP" and FAX 
it to:

		435-408-7613 or 612-632-2759

(Note: We are ONLY accepting CHECK-BY-FAX as a form of 
payment at this time.  We WILL be able to cash the check 
you send us by fax, you do not need to mail us a check.  
If your check is dark, please PRINT ALL OF THE INFORMATION 
ON THE CHECK ONTO THE PAPER YOU ARE FAXING US so that it 
is clearly legible!)  Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.  
No shipments will be made until the check has cleared.

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Here are some more 'Editorial Excerpts':

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WALL STREET: "A discreet group of Americans, operating 
under the guise of International Exchange Alliance have 
recently begun making rumbles in world finance market. 
While at this time, their game is not completely known, 
they certainly will be watched by those making major moves 
in the currency contracts".

FINANCIAL WEEK: "Watch them, monitor them, extract their 
knowledge and try to become one of them. That is the 
soundest financial advice we could give to anyone".

NATIONAL BUSINESS WEEKLY: "While this reporter has been 
left in the cold as to its method of operation, we have 
been able to confirm that 'International Exchange Alliance' 
and its members are literally amassing great fortunes 
overnight".

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$END$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

To be removed from our list, simply click "reply" and put 
the words "Remove Currency" in the subject line.  Warning: 
If you do not put the words "Remove Currency" in the s
ubject line, you will not be removed.  The process is 
automated.