Subject: Receive a Brand New FREE Pager...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 03:22:10 -0500

Brand New Pager for FREE!

No long term contract
No activation fee
No big prepayment of airtime
No credit check

Put Free pagers on your kids - Give one to your wife

Paging America wants to give you a top of the line full featured pager in your 
choice of color for FREE. This top viewable display pager is one of the 
smallest and lightest pagers on the market today.

It holds up to 32 numeric messages. It has 9 music alerts and slient vibration. 
New FLEX technology provides three times the battery life. Also, message 
time and date stamping and smart alarm so you can set a daily or weekly 
reminder. 

This pager comes in black, teal and blue. All we ask before we ship you your 
Free pager is for you to allow us to provide the airtime for you. There is NO 
long term contract or credit check. Airtime is month to month and can be 
cancelled at any time. Airtime for this pager is only $9.95 per month billed 
monthly or only $8.95 per month if we bill your credit card or checking account 
each month. 

Just call the toll free number and we'll ship your Free pager to you immediately 
in your choice of color already programmed with a local telephone number for 
your town. 

For immediate delivery call Paging America 24 hours a day at 
800-443-3122

To be removed send email to [email-masked]