From: "DR,JOHN KOFI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 06:31:37 -0700

I am Dr, JOHN KOFI. a Ghanian National, and a director with the  
Bank of Ghana, foreign department Accra.

Please i want you as a reliable and reputable person to handle this 
confidential transaction, which involves transfer of huge sum of money.

A foreign National, the late engineer Robert Derry, an oil 
Merchant/contractor with the Government of Ghana, until his Death two years ago in 
a ghastly auto crach, Banked with us here at the Bankof Ghana 
and we had his instruction to receive an outstanding contract sum of 
$36 million(Thirty Six Million US Dollars only) in lieu of the contract 
he executed for Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (G.N.P.C).

All effort made by the Bank OF Ghana to get in touch with any 
of Derry`s family or relatives have proved futile.

Now we have suceeded in transfering this fund to our financial clearing 
house in europe, if you can please show your interest that you are 
willing to recieve this funds, every information and directive to make 
claim of the funds will be giving to you immediately.

Please get back as soon as possible.

Awaitng your quick response.

Regards.

Dr, JOHN KOFI