Subject: HELLO

From: "cheung pui" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 08:53:37 -0500 (GMT+5)

From: Mr. Cheung Pui
Hang Seng Bank Ltd
Sai Wan Ho Branch
171 Shaukiwan Road
Hong Kong.
Fax: 85 230 102 510
Alternative email:[email-masked]

Dear Friend,

INVESTMENT/PARTNERSHIP RELATIONSHIP.

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr. Cheung Pui credit officer 
of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd. I have a concealed business suggestion for 
you.

First, I must insist on your confidence in thistransaction. I am 
making 
this contact with you based on reliable information available to us 
courtesy of internet business index and confirmed by our local 
chambers of 
commerce and industry concerning your
reputation. Thus we are convinced you would be capable to provide us 
with a solution to a money transfer transaction of 
US$24,500,000.00(Twenty Four millions Five Hundred Thousand United 
State Dollars).

SOURCE:

Toward the end of the service with the Bank of China where Mr. Fadi 
Bassem and some other officials worked for many years, they made away 
with 
Four hundred and
Eighty million dollars(US$480million). They set up companies with 
which 
they successfully secured loans for speculation in Hong Kong and 
Singapore stocks and
real estate and also banked some money in various
banks. 

They did this because it had dawned on them that they were paid barely 
enough to feed their families while top government officials control 
billions of dollars.
The bank along with regulatory authorities from China and Hong Kong 
started an investigation into the losses of money and as a result a 
few of 
them went into
hiding. Mr. Fadi Bassem confided in me and made a numbered fixed 
deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Twenty Four millions 
Five 
Hundred Thousand
United State Dollars only in my branch. Upon maturity several notice 
was sent to him but later discovered that Mr. Fadi Bassem is late. He 
died of hypertension,
this was as a result of his hidding and could not get ngood treatment.

After further investigation it was also discovered that Mr. Fadi 
Bassem 
did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the 
paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last 
time 
he was at my office that no one except me knew of his
deposit in my bank. So, Twenty Four million Five Hundred Thousand 
United State Dollars ($24.5million USD) is still lying in my bank and 
no one 
will ever come forward to claim it. The investigation has far been 
forgotten. What bothers me most is that according
to the laws of my country at the expiration 3 years the funds will 
revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies 
to 
claim the funds.
Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as 
a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Mr. Fadi Bassem so that you 
will be able to receive his funds.

WHAT IS TO BE DONE:

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we 
shall come out successful. I have contacted an attorney that will 
prepare 
the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Mr. 
Fadi Bassem, all that is required from you at this
stage is for you to provide me with your Full Names and Address so 
that 
the attorney can commence his job. After you have been made the next 
of 
kin, the attorney
will also fill in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary 
approval and letter of probate in your favor for the move of the funds 
to 
an account that
will be provided by you.

There is no risk involved at all in this matter as we are going to 
adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the 
necessary 
documents. Please endeavor To treat this project as strictly 
confidential.

Once the funds have been transferred to your nominatedbank account we 
shall share in the ratio of 70% for me, 25% for you and 5% for any 
expenses incurred during the course of this operation. Should you be 
interested our projection is to conclude transfer of
funds latest 14 working days from date of receipt of the following 
information by FAX: 85 230 102 510 or EMAIL: [email-masked]

(Your full name and address, your bankers name and address, account 
number, your email address, your telephone and fax
numbers and a brief profile of yourself to assure us of your 
capability). Our perfected modalities are remittance of stated funds 
appearing as 
you or your company's entitlement to your nominated account. The 
requested information will enable us commence the transaction and the 
paperwork from here.

Please note that we would require a measure of guarantee prior to 
commencement, as we are hoping to build our trust on sincerity of 
purpose 
and mutual understanding. Please also do not under estimate the need 
for 
total confidentiality throughout the course
of this transaction. You may use these links for someinformation:

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/02_05/b3768065.htm
http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/index.jsp?
section=papers&code=02-C_01
http://www.chinaonline.com/caijing/C02050731.asp

Please contact me immediately you receive this mail by FAX: 85 230 102 
510 OR EMAIL:[email-masked], thus signifying your capability and 
willingness to enable me give you additional details on our proposed 
course of action for getting these funds to you 100% risk free.

Again I look forward to doing business with you andsolicit your utmost 
confidentiality in this  transaction.

Kind Regards
Mr. Cheung Pui.