Subject: I assumed, given all the media coverage, that I'd be getting these new Permanent stamps.

From: "Mcginnis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 19:40:40 +0200

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.04

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

5 million in interest off that last stamp.
com  [gnabgib] bizwarcho   Main Articles Blogs Books Movies Links Files
Authors RSS Truths Adults have Learned Raising teenages is like nailing
Jello to a tree. PrintAnywhere is a windows-installed piece of software
that allows other people on the 'net to print to your printer.
51 up front to be used in 12 months. This delicious white - is slightly
sweet and goes down very easy :)  Sorry to pick something so obscure -
I'm sure some people will be able to find it.
The premise is fairly original, the story's good (based on a Michael
Crichton book), the action, situations, and history are all believable.
The amusing preview you may or may not have seen are the best bits.
Definitely worth a look if you make a lot of ppt files and may want to
make them more globally accessible.
I inquired with the Post office worker.
It was a charming story, with bright colours, lots of culture (it all
seems different from Canada), good characters.
After 8 years this puppy's paid for itself, plus you have the
satisfaction of not paying your local power company.
5 million in interest off that last stamp. I haven't looked at it yet -
but the concept is very interesting. Btw, I never saw the first
Transporter, but I'm told it wasn't very good - I'm not exactly rushing
to see it. I guess I'm kind of hoping that people's interest wanes a
little so I can get ahead - that's probably wrong of me isn't it?
This movie was something of a visual masterpiece - not in scene setting
(although Tokyo presented some nice back drops) - but in supped up cars
and "drifting" stunts. It's got to the point where if someone trailing
me on the board passes me I'll go out and climb a few flights of stairs
to try and regain my position. PrintAnywhere is a windows-installed
piece of software that allows other people on the 'net to print to your
printer. FitOff allows you to track your daily exercise, awarding
Fitness and Activity points based on how long and what you did. I think
it might make the "always consider buying" list!
1995  ::  website design: gnabgib. Gotta run - it'll increase my score!
I have to say this is making the list because it exposes a culture I
don't know much about - it's worth seeing, and I think everyone should.
Great for getting that document to someone without physically delivering
it.
Great for getting that document to someone without physically delivering
it.
Well that's inexcusable.
This delicious white - is slightly sweet and goes down very easy :) 
Sorry to pick something so obscure - I'm sure some people will be able
to find it. An excellent song to exercise to - it keeps the energy up
through the whole song.
2003 1:35AM  ::  page updated: 9. This movie has a fair bit of
believable mathematics (nothing you'll have to learn), but is pretty
much about human relationships, especially dealing with death, illness
and perhaps brilliance.
It's a very tasty red you'll probably have some trouble stopping
drinking, plus it has a nice little frog on the label.
com (cc) 2000-2007  ::  site updated: 9.
I think it might make the "always consider buying" list!
2007  ::  last catscan: 13.
Hopefully we'll see something concrete about it in the not to distant
future. you're investing in the service up front.
It's a very tasty red you'll probably have some trouble stopping
drinking, plus it has a nice little frog on the label. Here comes Calvin
Harris out of nowhere - well he probably didn't come from no where, but
he's suddenly appeared with this song, several remixes, and even a
mini-mix on Annie Mac's show. 5 million in interest off that last stamp.
I think it might make the "always consider buying" list! Still it may
not all be obvious.
com  [gnabgib] bizwarcho   Main Articles Blogs Books Movies Links Files
Authors RSS Truths Adults have Learned Raising teenages is like nailing
Jello to a tree.
An excellent song to exercise to - it keeps the energy up through the
whole song. With it's slow progression you feel like you're being pushed
along by the ebbs and whorls of a river on a summer's day. I first heard
it approximately July last year - both the original acoustic (featured
in the episode) and a really beautiful remix (listed here). The words
are clever, the sound is - well a retro 80's song. It won't cost you a
fortune (somewhere in the teens), but it tastes fantastic.
You can't help but tap your feet and chuckle. That being said - it's
almost worth the "wine list" price - this spectacular, smooth, red is
great for any occasion - I enjoy it with barbecue, steak, stews and in a
glass. I guess I'm kind of hoping that people's interest wanes a little
so I can get ahead - that's probably wrong of me isn't it? It's a very
tasty red you'll probably have some trouble stopping drinking, plus it
has a nice little frog on the label.
I'll be (yet again) lining up for my favourite stamp: the 1 penny
special. It's all lovely stuff. There will be a better place for this
information (rather than in this blog) but for now - so I don't
accidentally empty the brain's recycle bin, I thought I'd get it down
in, err, bytes.