Subject: From: Engr. John Smith.

From: "Engr. John Smith." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 10:54:22 -0700

From: Engr. John Smith.

11- 05 - 2007.

Sincere Attention,

Sir

My name is Engr. John Smith. A Briton and Automotive Plant Engineer. I have
been diagnosed with a deadly form of cancer called MESOTHELIOMA, caused by the
exposure to ASBESTOS, coupled with Pneumonectomy, which has defiled all forms
of medical treatment, right now I have only about a few months or years,
probably to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived
my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my
business. Though I am very wealthy, I was never generous, as I was always
hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I
cared for. But now I regret all this, as I now know that there is more to life
than just aspiring to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when
God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a
different way from how I have lived it.

Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and
assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as few close
friends .I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided
to give alms to charity organizations and those in Need, as I want this to be
one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to
some charity organizations when I was well. Now that my health has  
deteriorated
so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my  
family to
close one of my accounts and distribute the money, which I have to charity
organization in United States, Asia, Middle East & Europe; they refused and
kept the money to themselves.

Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what
I have left for them. The last of my money that no one knows of is the huge
cash deposit of Ten Million Three Hundred Thousand U.K Pound Sterling that I
have with Asset/Funds Management, Abroad. I will want you to assist me claim
this deposit and dispatch it to charity organizations and expend it on  
the less
privileged people.

N/B: Kindly note that 40% of this funds must go to victims of Tsunami,
Hurricane Katrina, Hurricane Wilma and South Asia Earthquake, 35% to other
Charity Organizations around the World and 25% for your effort and time. I
cannot talk with you on phone due to severe operation and health  
situation as I
am facing critical radiation and chemotherapy treatments and due to  
this I have
been restricted completely by using my personal Lap Top as a means for
communication, generally. You should kindly respond, if you are interested in
carrying out this assignment on my behalf.

God be with you.

Engr. John Smith