Subject: [VRRP] FW: Replacement of draft-nadas-vrrp-unified-spec-01.txt with draft-ietf-vrrp-unified-spec-00.txt

From: "Stephen Nadas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 12:21:20 -0600

FYI see
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vrrp-unified-spec-00.txt
Steve  

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF Secretariat [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 1:15 PM
To: Stephen Nadas
Subject: Replacement of draft-nadas-vrrp-unified-spec-01.txt with
draft-ietf-vrrp-unified-spec-00.txt 

As you requested, draft-nadas-vrrp-unified-spec-01.txt has been marked
as replaced by draft-ietf-vrrp-unified-spec-00.txt in the IETF
Internet-Drafts database.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
vrrp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/vrrp