Subject: [VRRP] VRRP WG Status

From: Mukesh Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 15:45:37 -0700

Ross/Adrian,

Radia and I are unable to attend the IETF meeting. Here is the current status of the WG :)

* VRRP version 3 for IPv4 and IPv6 (unified)
   * draft 03 that attempts to address the IESG comments and DISCUSSes 
     was published.
   * A few additional items were indentified on the mailing list. The 
     editor plans to publish another revision.
   * ADs and IESG members with DISCUSS comments need to review the 
     latest version to see if the comments are addressed.

* VRRP unified MIB
   * The new draft that is inline with the unified protocol is ready 
     but the author is having difficulties in converting the word
     doc to the draft ☹

* Subsecond Timers
   * Supported in the unified VRRP protocol draft

* WG not meeting in this IETF

Regards
VRRP Chairs (Radia & Mukesh)

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 09:50:48 +0100

Thanks for that.

I believe I owe you an action to chase down the Discusses and Comments (in 
association with the document shepherd) on VRRPv3. I guess I will wait for 
the new version.

Cheers,
Adrian