Subject: [VRRP] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-vrrp-unified-mib-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 10:15:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Definitions of Managed Objects for VRRPv3
    Author(s)     : K. Tata
    Filename      : draft-ietf-vrrp-unified-mib-09.txt
    Pages         : 29
    Date          : 2011-04-26
    
   This specification defines a portion of the Management Information 
   Base (MIB) for use with SNMP-based network management.  In 
   particular, it defines objects for configuring, monitoring, and 
   controlling routers that employ the Virtual Router Redundancy 
   Protocol Version 3 for both IPv4 and IPv6 as defined in RFC 5798. 
   This memo obsoletes RFC 2787.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vrrp-unified-mib-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.